You Guys Are Best Friends And His Girlfriend Doesn't Like You Part 3

*Recap*
I nod my head and Chase leaves, I walk over to my door and shut it. I lay down on my back on my bed and start thinking.
*End Of Recap*

I wake up the next morning around 9, I get up off of my bed and stretch. I get ready for the day, when I finish getting ready I walk downstairs and make something to eat. A few minutes go by and there's a knock at the door, I get up and walk to the front door. I open it and see Chase, I open the door wider and let him in. I shut the door behind him, we walk to the kitchen.
Chase: So have you thought about everything?
Sydney: Yeah.
Chase: And?
Sydney: Chase I don't like you like that. We're not even friends right now. Rather you're dating Claire or not you still chose her over me and it was bullshit. We were best friends and you chose her over your friend. When a girl starts telling you that you have to choose between her or your friend that's a big red flag.
Chase: Oh. So you don't like me back like the way I like you, like at all?
Sydney: No. Not at all. You can go find someone else to have feelings for because I don't like you like that.
Chase: Well can we at least work on our friendship and try to be friends again? I know I messed up badly but I'm trying to change it and make it better.
Sydney: We can work on being friends again but it might take a while. You really hurt me by doing what you did. You also need to remember that you should never choose some girl over your friend.
Chase: Okay. I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again. I promise.

I nod my head and me and Chase hangout for a bit.

(This part sucks😕 sorry I couldn't think of a better idea on how to end this story) (If you would like a different part to how this story ends you can put in the comments on how you would like it to end or give me ideas and I can make a different ending part to this story and I'll give you full credit for coming up with the idea🙂)