He Cheats

Right now I'm laying on my bed getting ready to text Chase.
💜Sydney💜: Can I come over? I want to see you😘
🥰Bub🥰: Not right now. You can in about an hour. I'm kinda busy right now.♥️
💜Sydney💜: Okay, what are you doing?❤️
🥰Bub🥰: I'm doing my chores.
💜Sydney💜: Oh okay, I'll see you in an hour😇
🥰Bub🥰: Okay. I love you😊
💜Sydney💜: I love you too😊

I set my phone down and stand up off of my bed, I walk to my closet and get a change of clothes. I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower, when I'm done in the shower I get out and get dressed. I brush my hair and walk out of my room, I put my shoes and socks on and walk out of my room and down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of orange juice, Brennen walks into the kitchen while I sit on one of the chairs at the island.
Brennen: What are you doing today?
Sydney: I'm gonna go over to Chase's in about thirty minutes.
Brennen: Okay. What time will you be back?
Sydney: I might spend the night.
Brennen: Okay. I'm gonna go over to Colby's for the day to film some videos.
Sydney: Okay. Bye.
Brennen: By.

Brennen walks out of the kitchen and leaves, 30 minutes pass by and I grab my car keys. I walk outside and get in my car, I text Chase.
💜Sydney💜: I'm on my way❤️
🥰Bub🥰: Okay❤️

I turn my car in and I buckle in, I pull out of my driveway and start driving to Chase's. When I get there I park my car and get out, I walk up to the front door and knock. Chase opens it a few seconds later.
Chase: Hi.

He smiles at me and I smile back at him.
Sydney: Hi.

He kisses me and I kiss him back, he pulls away from the kiss and shuts the front door. We walk up to his bedroom, he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and he walks over to his bed, he lays me down on his bed and lays on top of me. I kiss him and kisses back, he smiles into the kiss along with me. He takes my shirt off along with his, he pulls the covers over us. I take his sweatpants off as he takes my leggings off.
Chase: I love you so much.
Sydney: I love you so much too.

He kisses me again and goes to take my bra off, I reach over to his nightstand and open his drawer. I put my hand in the drawer and start moving things around to look for the condoms, I grab something that feels like a bra strap. I grab it and lift it out of the drawer, I look at it and see that it's a bra. I quickly set it down.
Sydney: Get off of me.
Chase: Why? What's wrong?

He goes down to my neck and starts kissing my neck, I put my hands on his chest and push him off of me. I grab my bra and put it back on.
Chase: What's wrong?
Sydney: Who's bra is that?

Chase looks at the bra that I set down on the edge of the bed.
Chase: That's yours.
Sydney: No it's not Chase. I've never had a bra like that and it's not my size.
Chase: Sydney that's your bra.
Sydney: It's not my fucking bra. Who's is it?
Chase: It's yours.

I slap Chase and get off of his bed, I start getting dressed.
Chase: What the hell? Why'd you slap me?
Sydney: Because you're a cheater. That's not my bra. It's someone else's. Why did you cheat?
Chase: Syd-
Sydney: Don't lie to me Chase. Who's is that?

Chase looks down at his hands, he gets tears in his eyes.
Chase: It's Brooke's.
Sydney: Are you fucking kidding me? One of my best friends? What the hell is wrong with you Chase?

I get tears in my eyes, I start putting my shoes on.
Chase: I'm so sorry.
Sydney: How long?
Chase: Just once.
Sydney: When?
Chase: Sydney don't make me answer that-
Sydney: When was it Chase?!
Chase: Today before you came over!

My heart drops down to my stomach.
Sydney: I'm so done with you.
Chase: I'm so sorry.

I grab my keys and my phone and walk out of his room, I walk down the stairs to the front door and walk outside. I walk down the driveway and get in my car, I start my car and start driving back home.