He Cheats Part 2

*Recap*
I grab my keys and my phone and walk out of his room, I walk down the stairs to the front door and walk outside. I walk down the driveway and get in my car, I start my car and start driving back home.
*End Of Recap*

When I get back home I park my car and walk inside, I see Brennen and Colby in the living room. I shut the door quietly and go to walk upstairs.
Brennen: Syd? What are you doing? I thought you were staying at Chase's?
Sydney: What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Colby's?
Brennen: You don't need to have an attitude towards me. I didn't do anything.

I roll my eyes and run up the stairs, I open my door and walk inside my room. I shut the door and lay on my bed, tears start brimming my eyes. My phone dings, I grab it and see it's a text from Chase. I go to his contact and change his name in my phone to 💔Chase Hudson💔.
💔Chase Hudson💔: I'm so sorry.
💔Chase Hudson💔:I shouldn't of cheated and I'm so sorry Syd.
🥺Sydney🥺: Don't call me Syd. Only my friends can call me that.
💔Chase Hudson💔:Please just accept my
apology? We can forgot that any of this happened.
🥺Sydney🥺: No. I don't want to get back with you. You cheated on me with one of my best friends.
💔Chase Hudson💔:Can we at least be friends?
🥺Sydney🥺: No.
💔Chase Hudson💔:Cody and Zoe are friends, why can't we try?
🥺Sydney🥺: We aren't Cody and Zoe, Chase. Zoe also only kissed someone else. You full on had sex with someone else.
💔Chase Hudson💔: She still cheated though and they are still friends.
🥺Sydney🥺: Just stop Chase. We aren't gonna be friends again and we are done. Please just leave me alone.

I set my phone down and wipe my eyes, Brennen walks into my room a second later.
Sydney: Have you heard of knocking?

Brennen rolls his eyes.
Brennen: What's wrong?
Sydney: Nothing.
Brennen: Sydney I know that there's something wrong. Tell me what happened.
Sydney: I'm fine Brennen.
Brennen: Did something happen between you and Chase?
Sydney: Brennen please just leave me alone.
Brennen: No. Not until you tell me what's wrong.
Sydney: Fine if you have to know what happened Chase cheated.
Brennen: Oh my god, that asshole!
Sydney: You don't need to yell.
Brennen: I'm gonna beat his ass.

Brennen goes to walk out of my room.
Sydney: Brennen just stop. Leave Chase alone. He's not worth your time or your energy.
Brennen: He hurt you Sydney. Are you brainwashed? You shouldn't let anyone hurt you.
Sydney: I'm not brainwashed and I know that he hurt me but just leave him alone. You can spend your time on someone better instead of him. Just leave him alone
Brennen: Fine but if I ever see him again I'm beating his ass.

I roll my eyes.
Brennen: Do you want or need anything?
Sydney: No.
Brennen: Okay. I'm going to finish my video with Colby.
Sydney: Okay.

Brennen walks out of my room and walks downstairs, I lay down in my bed and turn on Twilight (I'm Team Edward😁). I fall asleep a little bit later.

I don't think anyone really cares but I recently became a fan of Why Don't We😁 I'm kinda obsessed with Corbyn😂♥️