He Self Harms

(This imagine talks about self harming so if that subject is touchy for you then I would recommend skipping this imagine)

I'm sitting outside on the porch playing on my phone, I get a text from Tamora.
Tamora Hudson: Hi Sydney.
Sydney: Hi Mrs.Hudson🙂
Tamora Hudson: Can you come over? Chase is in his bathroom and he refuses to come out. We're worried about him and it sounds like he's crying. Me and Cole were thinking that maybe you could comfort him and get him to come out?
Sydney: Yeah of course I'll come. I'm on my way.
Tamora Hudson: Okay. Thank you.
Sydney: No problem.

I stand up and put my phone in my pocket, I walk inside and grab my keys and wallet.
Brennen: Where are you going?
Sydney: I'm going to Chase's.
Brennen: Okay. Be safe and don't do anything that you aren't supposed to.
Sydney: I know. You tell me that every time.

I walk outside and get in my car, I start driving to Chase's. I get to his house 11 minutes later, I park my car and get out. I walk up to the front door and knock, the door opens and I walk in. Cole shuts the door.
Cole: Thank you for coming Sydney. We can't get him to come out and he's crying we think.
Tamora: Has Chase told you anything that maybe an adult should know in the past few months.
Sydney: No I don't think so.
Tamora: Okay. He's upstairs.
Sydney: Okay.

I walk upstairs to Chase's room, I walk into his room and shut his door behind me. I set my stuff down on his bed, I walk over to his bathroom door and try to open it.
Sydney: Chase, unlock the door please? I want to talk to you. What's wrong?
Chase: *Crying* Please just leave me alone. I-I want to be alone.
Sydney: Why are you crying? You can talk to me you know.
Chase: *Crying* Sydney please j-just leave.
Sydney: No. Not till you come out and talk to me and tell me what's wrong.
Chase: *Crying* Why do you care so much? W-why do even care about me?
Sydney: Are you really asking me that Chase? I love you so much. I care about you so much because you mean everything to me. You are my whole world. When I was having a tough time you were there with me during the night and the day and now I'm going to be here for you. I'm always going to be here for you Chase. Now please let me in?

I hear something sounding like metal hitting the ground.
Sydney: Chase, let me in. Please? What just hit the ground?

I hear the door unlock, Chase opens it and I see his wrist bloody. He looks at me, he shakes his head.
Chase: *Crying* I-I'm so sorry.

I look at the floor and see a razor blade on the floor, I hug him and he hugs me back. He lays his head on my shoulder and lets out a sob.
Chase: *Crying* I'm so so s-sorry.
Sydney: Chase. Why? What's wrong?
Chase: *Crying* I-I have been so insecure and scared and the hate. I just c-can't do it anymore. It's way to much.

He lifts his head up and looks at me with tears going down his cheeks.
Sydney: You can do it. Please don't leave me.

I get tears in my eyes.
Sydney: It will get better and I'll be here with you through it all. I love you and anything that you go through I will go through it with you. Why are you scared?
Chase: *Crying* I-I'm scared of losing you. You're all I have Sydney. You're the only person that I feel like I can talk to.
Sydney: I'm never going to leave you Chase. I promise.

Chase nods his head and wipes his eyes, we break from the hug and I grab his hand. He sits on the toilet and lets go of my hand, I pick up the blade and throw it in the trash. I grab a rag from the drawer, I turn on the sink and wet the rag. I turn the sink off and grab Chase's hand again, I start lightly dabbing the wet rag on his cuts. Once I get the blood cleaned up I hold the rag onto his wrist.
Sydney: Hold that there.

I take my hand away and Chase holds the rag on his wrist, I start going through his drawers until I find bandaids. I grab a few bandaids, chase lets go of the rag and I grab it and set it on the counter. I put the bandaids on his cuts, he stands up and grabs my hand. He shuts the bathroom light off and walks to his bed, he lays on it along with me. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me to his chest, I wrap my arms around his torso. He falls asleep a little bit later, I pull the blanket over us and fall asleep a little bit later.