He's Not Paying Attention To You

I'm at Chase's hanging out with him, he's playing video games with his headphones on while I'm sitting in his beanbag chair playing on my phone.
Sydney: Chase, do you want to go do something?

A few minutes go by and he doesn't answer me, I stand up and set my phone on his dresser. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck.
Sydney: Chaaase. Talk to meee.

He continues to play his video games without looking at me or saying anything.
Sydney: I want to cuddle.

I kiss his cheek.
Sydney: Please?

I take my hands away from his neck, I walk to his bed and lay down. 30 minutes go by, I stand up and walk to his bathroom.
Sydney: Chase I'm getting naked.

He doesn't say anything, I roll my eyes. I open the bathroom door and shut it, I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and continues to play video games, I wrap my arms around his neck again.
Sydney: Chase can we please cuddle?

He ignores me, I take his headphones off. He looks at me.
Chase: What?
Sydney: Can we please cuddle now?
Chase: Yeah. Just give me a few minutes. Let me finish this game.

He puts his headphones back on, 15 more minutes pass by. I stand up and walk over to his bed, I lay down and fall asleep. I wake up 2 hours later and see Chase still playing his video games, I yawn and get up and walk over to him again. I take his headphones off once again, he looks at me again.
Sydney: Chase it's been two hours and you're still playing. I took a whole two hour nap and you probably didn't even notice because you've been too busy playing this game. I just want to cuddle at least for a few minutes.
Chase: Okay. Hold on.

He puts his headphones on.
Chase: Hey I have to go guys.

He takes his headphones off and sets them on his dresser, he ends the game and turns his console off. He puts his chair against the wall, Chase walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. I hug him back.
Chase: I'm sorry. I was really into the game.
Sydney: It's okay. I just want to cuddle.

He smiles and kisses me, I kiss him back. He pulls away and I lay my head on his shoulder, Chase picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to his bed and lays me on it, he lays on top of me and kisses me. He gets off of me and lays beside me, Chase wraps his arms around my waist so we're spooning. I rest my hands on top of his, he pulls the blanket over us.
Chase: I love you.
Sydney: I love you too.

My heart is absolutely broken. Cameron was such a big part of my childhood. He was so amazing and so talented. I can't watch Jessie or any of the shows and movies he was in the same knowing that he has passed away💔 He was my first celebrity crush. If I don't post on time for the next few weeks this is why, this news hit me hard even though I didn't know him personally and I never met him but this hit me so hard. I watched him grow up since he first appeared on tv and it's so heartbreaking to see him pass away. His death just feels so unreal and I wish it was all just a bad dream💔

For those of you that might not know what happened or how Cameron Boyce passed away he had some medical conditions and he had a seizure and passed away in his sleep

Live your life and spend every second amazing like it's your last because you never know when you will be gone💔

Fly high with the angels Cameron. I will miss you not being on any more shows or in any more movies. 💔💔