You Guys Get In A Fight Part 2

*Recap*
Sydney: I'm not drunk Chase! You are! You tripped falling up the stairs and flashed my boobs at everyone and you were drinking non stop! You are the drunk one! Now give me my keys!
*End Of Recap*

Chase: No!
Sydney: Yes!
Chase: No Sydney!
Sydney: Chase give me my fucking keys and go to bed! I'm done with you!
Chase: What do you mean you're done with me?!
Sydney: I'm done with your attitude towards me! Go to bed and call me in the morning!
Chase: Are you breaking up with me?!
Sydney: No!
Chase: Is it because you don't love me?!
Sydney: I'm not breaking up with you! I love you to death Chase but right now you're pissing me off!
Chase: Are you breaking up with me because I'm apparently an alcoholic?!
Sydney: I already said I'm not breaking up with you! You're not an alcoholic but you shouldn't drink as much as you do!
Chase: Then why did you call me an alcoholic?!
Sydney: I never once called you an alcoholic! Give me my keys!
Chase: Fine! Here's your stupid keys and don't talk to me again!

Chase throws my keys on the floor, I bend down and pick them up. I stand up and cross my arms again.
Sydney: What do you mean "don't talk to me again"?!
Chase: I'm breaking up with you because you think I drink to much and that I'm an alcoholic!

My heart feels like it dropped down to my stomach, tears prick in my eyes.
Chase: Get out you whore!
Sydney: I hate you.

I open Chase's front door and walk out, I start crying and slam his door. I walk to my car and unlock it, I get in and start it. I pull out of his driveway and start driving home, I get home 8 minutes later. I pull into the driveway and see that Colby, Sam and Corey are here, I park my car and get out. I shut my door and lock my car, I walk up to the front door and open it. I walk in and shut the door behind me, I take my shoes up and start running up the stairs to my room. When I get to the top of the stairs Brennen says something.
Brennen: Sydney?
Sydney: *Crying* W-what?
Brennen: Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure it was you and not the ghost.
Sam: We shouldn't be playing the Ouija Board right now Brennen.
Corey: *Laughs* I didn't even want to play.
Sydney: *Crying* Oh.
Colby: Why are you crying?
Sydney: *Crying* I-I'm not crying.
Colby: Yeah you are. What happened?
Sydney: *Crying* N-nothing.

I walk to my room and open my door, I slam my door and lock it. I turn my light on and lean against the wall and pull my knees to my chest, my phone starts dinging. I grab it out of my pocket and see a ton of messages from Chase. I open my phone and change his contact name, I start reading the messages.
💔Chase Hudson💔: Whore.
💔Chase Hudson💔: I'm not an alcoholic.
💔Chase Hudson💔: I don't even drink a lot.
💔Chase Hudson💔: Don't text me anymore.
💔Chase Hudson💔: I hate you. You can't just show your boobs to everyone and blame it all on me.
💔Chase Hudson💔: Since we're over now and we broke up I just wanted to let you know that I invited Audrey over.
💔Chase Hudson💔: She wouldn't ever call me an alcoholic like you did.
💔Chase Hudson💔: We're gonna have sex.

I shut my phone off and throw it across my room along with my keys, I put my head between my knees. I let out a sob, a few minutes go by and there's a knock at my bedroom door.
Colby: Let me talk to you.
Sydney: *Crying* I don't want to talk to anyone.
Colby: You may not want to but trust me I think you need to.

A few seconds go by and Colby yells.
Colby: Brennen! She locked the door!
Brennen: There's a key on top of her door!

A few seconds go by and my door handle starts jiggling, it opens a second later. Colby sets the key down on my nightstand and sits next to me.
Colby: What happened?
Sydney: *Crying* Nothing.
Colby: Sydney something happened. It's two thirty in the morning and you're sitting in your room crying. I'm not stupid. You can talk to me. I think I'm the only one out of me, Sam, Corey and Brennen that will be the easiest to talk to and understand completely what you're going through. You're like my little sister so you can trust me and I won't tell anyone.

3 minutes pass by and I start calming down and stop crying, Colby starts rubbing my back.
Colby: What happened?
Sydney: At the party Chase started drinking a lot and I-I mean like a lot. He got really drunk and when I asked him if we could leave he said he wanted one more drink so we went to the kitchen and he ended up taking a shot and another cup of beer or something and he dragged me to the living room and he started telling his friend Jason that I had bigger breasts than this girl Audrey and I told him to shut up and stop and then he took my shirt and pulled it over my chest so I turned around and slapped him and grabbed his car keys and went out to his car and waited for him to come out.
Colby: What happened when he came out to the car?
Sydney: He just got in and I drove him back to his house and we walked inside and I told him to go lay down and he wouldn't then he groped me so I pushed him and told him that I was mad at him and when I tried to leave he took my keys and wouldn't let me leave and he started yelling at me and accusing me of calling him an alcoholic when I never called him that then when he finally gave me my keys he broke up with me and called me a whore for no reason then before I left I told him I hated him.
Colby: You had every right to tell him that you hated him. He shouldn't of pulled your shirt up and he shouldn't of groped you. You aren't in the wrong Sydney. He is.
Sydney: I know but what if something happens to him when he goes to sleep tonight? Anything could happen and my last words to him were "I hate you."
Colby: Nothing will happen. I promise you.
Sydney: And when I got back home and when I came up here he started sending me messages. I read them and it sounds like he never cared about our relationship.
Colby: Can I read the messages?
Sydney: Yeah.
Colby: Where's your phone?

I point to where it landed when I threw it, Colby stands up and walks over to it. He grabs it and walks back over to me, he sits down next to me again and hands me my phone. I unlock it and hand it back to him, he starts reading the messages that Chase sent me.

~Yo I had like one of the worst dreams last night so I didn't get any sleep and I'm so tired😢~