Chapter 1

Joyce POV:

My herd is grazing peacefully, and the weather is wonderfull. The foals are playing, and the mares are watching them. One of the stallions comes to me and we talk about the news what is going around in the herd. There is news going around about that they try to capture herds and tame them. I was carefully already, now I have to be way more carefull. I thanked him for the news and walked to a tree and shifted into my human form. Iknow, I'm a horse shifter, so is the herd too. I put some clothes on quickly and walk around to look for strange things. I dont see anything that catches my eye so I shift in to my beautifull white horse and I trot back to the herd. We have the luck that we have an owner already so we arent very wild and we have less chances to get caught by other people. Though they cant pet us and take us out of the pasture, we arent that tame. When I hear something I look up, and see a strange car with a trailer attached to it. And the people which are stepping out, none of them is our owner. I neigh and alarm the herd to run, and fast too. They try to catch us, and I see they have my best friend Night. I run to her and try to get her loose. But that wasnt a good plan. I heard them say: "Lets get that white mare, that one can get us very rich." Oh shit, I thought. I dont think so!  They had some horses already and had them loaded up in the trailer. Now they came after me. Mystic, my horse agreed with me to run as fast as we could. But we didnt saw that on the other side of the pasture another man stood, with a lasso. He threw the lasso around my neck  and I reared high to get him loose. But in that time they threw two.more lasso's, so I was stuck and couldnt escape. They literally pulled me into the trailer and locked the trailer. I cant escape this. I will find a way out as soon as possible.

*A few hours later*

I felt the trailer stop, so I think we are on our destination. They pulled my best friend out of the trailer and  I neighed to her that its going to be alright. She neighed back confirming. All the horses were out of the trailer except me. They cant get me out that easy. They pulled as hard they could and I felt the rope cutting of my airpipe. I couldnt breathe at all. They kept pulling and cutting of my airpipe, so I gave in finally. I stepped out of the trailer, breathing heavily. They took the rope of me and let go into a separate pasture, which wasnt very big. I took a bit of the grass and spit it out. Too gross. I walked to the tree what was in the pasture and laid down under it. I was so tired of fighting. I fell asleep very quickly, without a problem. I woke up cause of a strange sound. It sounded like a car, but not a normal one. Very strange. I stood up, and walked to the waterbin. I took a few sips and it was really refreshing. When I stopped drinking, I saw the guys who captured me talking to a man. He was really handsome. I walked back to my tree and grazed, even if it was gross, I need nutrition. When I was grazing, I saw the man leaving in a car. I didnt focused on what car it was. But it looked not normal for a car. I let the thoughts go if I hear the guys talking about that they have to be carefull, because of that man who showed up. Very very strange. They walked away and I continued grazing.

-------------------------------------------

Yep, a new story!

I hope you guys like it!

Vote, comment