Chapter 3

Joyce POV:

I felt the trailer stop so I guess that we are at the other barn. I neighed a bit cause of the pain when we stopped. I stood up uneasy and I saw the man open the trailerdoor. He helped me out of the trailer and he helped me to the stables, which were gigantic. He let me in a huge stable and let me lay down on the hay. He strokes my neck and whispers: "I will help.you to get better." He stood up and walked away to get an vet. When the vet came to cure me, I saw the man stading in the doorway. I heard the vet say:"Michael she needs alot of rest. The wounds will heal quickly, so that isnt a problem. She has a trauma so you have to build.it.up from the start, if you want to ride her. She is a wild horse, remember that." So his name is Michael. Nice name. The vet stood up and walked to him in a flirtatious way. "Do you want to join me tonight for dinner?" She asked him. I neighed pissed. No way Michael wont go with her. I was relieved that he said no. Nobody goes on a date with my mate. "I have to care for the mare, Im sorry." He said and she left. He came to me and I tried to stand what was almost impossible, but I did it. He stoked my neck. I neighed soft and he smiled. "I told you that I would save you." He said smiling. Then he gets a signal from a lookalike watch."Whats wrong KITT? Im here"  with the white mare." He said. I was confused. And I was way more when I heard:"Michael, Devon wants to talk to you." That car could talk! Holy crap. He stopped stroking and walked away. "Ill be right back." He said and left the stables.

The rest of the day I didnt saw Michael. That dissapointed me a little. It was becoming dark and I shifted with much pain in my human form. I put on some clothes and slipped.out of the barn. I walked in the forest, to the town. There were some cafe's open but thats too visible. I just walked around the park when I bump into someone. And guess who! Michael was in front of me. "Im so sorry." I said apollogizing. He said "Its okay, I wasnt carefull either." I looked at KITT. "Wow, is that your car?" I said softly. He nodded. "I have to go sorry." He said and stepped in KITT. I saw him driving off to the farm. Shit. I shifted quick and invisible in my white horse and the wounds were gone. I galloped back and jumped over the fence. I trotted into the stables and into my stable and closed the door. I heard Michael coming already. I began to eat some hay what was left, and I saw Michael coming into my stable. He looked shocked." Your wounds are gone! All of them!" He said happily. He gave me an carrot and I ate it. When I was chewing on the carrot, he said:"I bumped into a girl an half an hour ago. She was gorgous, so beautifull. I hope I see her again. She had a pair of blue eyes and long brown hair." I was ecstatic! He likes me! The only problem is that he doesnt knows that Im a horseshifter. I neighed happily at him and gave him a sign that I wanted to go outside. I opened the door quickly and gave him a little push. I ran outside and he came after me laughing. We played for a long time, until we became tired. I walked.to him and he hugged me. I neighed happy. He likes me as horse and human. "Lets go back inside. I will get you a blanket." He said catching his breath. I walked after him into my stable. He put a blanket on me, a warm one. He closed the door. He said:" Good night girl." He left the building. I heard him drive away in KITT. I drifted to a peacefull sleep.

The next morning I woke up because I saw a old man giving me my breakfast. He walked into my stable and I walked to him. I heard him say:"Youre happy youre here right girl?" I neighed softly and push my nose a bit to his hand. Then I hear Michael say:"She is gorgous isnt it Devon?" I saw him nodding. "She is ready to go outside. Is there a pasture free that is next to the headquarter?" Michael asked. Devon nodded. "You can let her go outside. The best pasture is free." He said and walked out of the stable. Michael got the blanket off me and clicked the rope on my halter. He lead me to the first pasture next to the heardquarter. The view out of the window was my pasture. He did let me go and I bucked happily. I was outside, finally! I grazed right away. The grass was very tasty. Michael walked away, and went inside. I layed down on the grass under the apple tree what was standing in the middle of the pasture. I looked over the fields and pastures. Everything looked to peacefull. In the paddock next to my pasture stood a good friend of me. We talked about what happened. Then we heard a loud bang. We looked to the headquarter and it was on fire!

----------------------------

Cliffhanger!

I hope you guys liked it!

Vote, comment!