Chapter 26

Joyce POV:

I sat down on the couch when suddenly.a.rain of butterfly kisses hits my face and neck. Michael pulled away smiling. "Sorry, I couldnt let it. I just missed you so much." he said softly and connected his lips.with mine. I pulled away. "How is Danger doing?" I asked. He sat down next to.me. "Well, he lets me pet.him now.and I tried a saddle.on him." he said and I smiled. "We missed you so much. Even KITT did." Michael said and pecked my lips. When he kissed my neck I.moaned softly. Before I can respond, Michael slammed his lips.on mine and kissed me passionatly. I pulled away when I hear Danger slam on the doors. "Lets go.outside. I want you to ride Danger." I said and I took his hand. We walked together to the stables and Danger neighed cheerfully. I got.him out of his stable and saddled him. I mindlinked him that Michael is gonna ride him today, and that I will be next to him. He neighed that its okay. "Hes fine with the idea that you ride him." I said and hold the reins. Michael stepped up and I opened the stabledoors. I shifted into my horseform and trotted after them. We went to the arena and Michael let.him trot. I trotted next to Danger and make my steps a bit longer. Danger does.the same and Michael suddenly stops him. I neighed him warning that he must not do that. Michael.nodded and he let him gallop. I gallop next to him and buck a.little. Danger bucks also a little and Michael.slides off. I neighed laughing and Danger trotted to me. Michael.didnt look very amused. I saw his.look. Oh god, I have trouble tonight. I trot to him with Danger and mindlink Michael that its good.enough for today. I shift back and walk with Danger to the stables. "Ill change." he said and I saw his look. Im dead when Im going back inside. I unsaddled Danger and petted.him. He thought it was funny to see.him fall but I warned.him to not do.it every time. I kissed his nose and closed the doors. When I walked.inside I saw Michael standing with only a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips, with his dair damp and waterdrops on his bare muscular chest. Dayum, Im lucky to get a piece of him tonight, at least I hope. I put on a boxer and jeans and he he saw me standing there. "Like what you see.?" he said teasing me and he.walked to me. "So you want a piece of.me tonight?" he said huskily and I forgot he.could read.my mind. Shit. I blushed. "Yeah maybe I want a piece.tonight." I said. Im gonna tease him sooo hard. I walked.to.him and looked.him in the.eyes. I traced with a finger.his defined abs. "Hmm, maybe?" he said.teasing. I nodded and stopped. I saw his face, Priceless. "And if you dont mind, Im going upstairs. But before I can walk away he caught me by my wrist and pulls me against his hard chest. "Youre such a tease Miss Walker." he said huskily in my ear. I looked at.him shocked. "Am I Mr. Knight?" I answered innocent. I let go off him and walk upstairs to change myself into a  sweatpants and a shirt from Michael. I pick up my book and sit relaxed on the bed, in the.middle. Before I know I feel a pair.of arms around my waist and a pair of soft disirable lips. I held in a moan, and bit my lip. I hear Michael chuckle. "Now Im going to tease you, miss Walker." he said.huskily and he turned me to him. I pretend that Im going to.kiss.him, bit I stay on a few inches from his lips. "Wrong answer Mr Knight." I whisper and I stand up from the.bed. I walk downstairs and sat down on the sofa. I know.for sure that hes confused now. I giggle softly and feel a pair of arms around my shoulders. "Youre not gonna get away with it honey." he said chuckling. He let go off me and I stand up. "You think so?" I asked him and traced his abs with my fingers again. I saw.him biting his lip, holding in a moan. I stop caressing his chest and lay my arms on his shoulders. He kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. I felt him smile.in the kiss. He let go off me. "You are such.a tease. You thought it was funny to let him buck me off." he.said pouting. I giggled. "It was." I said and walk away. He walks to me and turns me around. "Youre not going anywhere miss." he said and he slowly kissed me. I kissed back and layed my.hands on.his.chest. I pulled away. "Is Damon still.staying with Bonnie?" I asked. He nodded. I showed him a teasing smile and took his hand. I took.him with me.upstairs to the bedroom. I closed the.door.and he held me in his arms. He kissed me and I layed down on the bed, stripping off my clothes. He hovered over me.and kissed me.again. We made love, like we.never did.before. This time was different like all the other times. This time it was so full of.love and so.gentle. When we were finished I looked at Michael. He kissed my lips. "I love you Michael." I said and realised.that was.the first.time in ages."I love.you too Joyce.".he said and pecked my.lips again. I fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------

That was it for today. Hope you liked it.