Chapter 19

Joyce POV:

We arrived at home very late. It was like 10 PM. I stepped out of KITT and got Damon out of KITT. "Ill put him into his bed." I said and I brought him upstairs. I layed him into his bed and he fell asleep quickly. I closed the door and walked downstairs. Michael already had moved everything into our room. I walked to the kitchen and made me some tea. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my waist and a head nuzzling in my neck. "Michael, I wanted to make tea." I complained laughing. He let me go and kissed me on my cheek. "Sorry, I had to do that. I missed you in my arms." he said and walked to the livingroom. I took my tea with me and walked also to the livingroom. I sat down next to Michael and drank my tea. "Im so tired." I said yawning. He took me in his arms, I put down my tea. "I understand babe. But I just missed you so so much. I didnt change anything." he said softly. He kissed me tenderly and I kissed back. He layed his arms around my waist, and I went with my hands through his hair. I pulled away for air and stood up. "Im gonna sleep baby." I said and he pecked my lips. "Im coming too." he said and we walked upstairs together. I stripped off my clothes and Michael hugged me from behind. "Youre still so beautifull." he said and kissed my neck. I hold in a moan but he eventually slips through my lips. He was undressed already. He let me go, and I lay down under the covers in bed. He lays down next to me and pulls me.in his arms. I cuddle into his chest and fall asleep.

The next morning Damon wakes me up by jumping on the bed. Michael was awake already. "I thought I let you sleep, you needed it." He said and I sit up. Michael kisses my lips, and Damon attacks me with hugs and kisses. I giggle softly and also come out of bed. "Shall we go to the city, looking for a present for Damon from us together?" I asked. Michael smiled. "Thats a nice idea." he answered and pecks my lips. I put some clothes on and comb my hair. Michael already dressed Damon. I took a granola bar. "Lets go then!" I said. Damon, Michael and I walk to.KITT and step in. We drive off very quick.

When we arrive in the city it has started to snow. It was cold already, so this wasnt a miracle. We stepped out of KITT and. Damon held our hands. We looked so happy together. Like a real family. We walked to the toystore and looked around. Damon came back with a plush Dinosaure that was almost as big as him. "Michael, he found his present." I said laughing. Michael came to us. "So thats what its going to be." he said smirking. We walked to the toystoreemployee and pay the Dinosaure. She was flirting with Michael alot. I rolled my eyes and snorted. Michael saw how I reacted, and ignored her flirting. We payed the dinosaure and walked out of the store. "Lets go home." I said sighing. Why all the women flirt with him?! Michael saw that I was upset. "Babe, are you okay? You look upset." he said worried. I shook my head. "Im fine, dont worry." I said. I wasnt at all, and my horse wasnt too. Michael felt that. We put Damon in KITT with his dinosaure. "KITT, can you babysit Damon for an half an hour?" Michael asked. KITT showed his scanner. "Sure Michael." he answered. He gave KITT a pet on his hood. I looked at Michael with a -what the fuck- look. "Come with me." he said and we walked to a jewelry store. "What are we doing here?" I asked. Michael walked to the desk and said he had a accessory reservated. Then I saw the jewelryemployee get a beautifull.necklace with a little horseshoe and a heart with our initials in it. "Michael, its beautifull!" I said surpised. He payed the jewelry and gave me the little box with the necklace in it. "Aww Michael, you didnt have to do that! I love it!" I said and I gave him a kiss. "I knew you would love it." he said smiling and we walked hand in hand to KITT. "Has Damon been a good.boy?" I asked. KITT answered:"He was a very good boy. We had alot of fun." I still upset but I didnt show it. We stepped into KITT and we drove back home. I stepped.out of KITT and got Damon out of KITT and gave him his dinosaure. He ran inside and Michael stepped.out too. He pulled me in his arms. He gave me a.long, passionate kiss. "Iknow youre still upset." he said softly. I let go off him and walked inside. "Joyce!" Michael yelled, and ran after me. I sat down on the couch with my hand in my hair. "Joyce, baby. Whats wrong." Michael asked and sat down next to me. "Its just, every woman that sees or talks to you flirts with you. And especially when Im with you." I said and feel tears falling on my cheeks. Michael lifts my head so I can look at him. "Baby, you know I love you so much. I wont leave you for any women." he said and dried my tears. He kissed me tenderly and pulled me.in his arms. I kissed back softly. After a few minutes he pulled away. "Baby please dont worry." he said and held me tight. Damon hugged me too. "Why does mommy crwy?" he asked. "Its okay Damon. Its nothing." I said and hugged.back. He lets go and starts to play again. Michael pulled me on his lap  and he nuzzled my neck. I let him kiss my.neck but warn him snorting. I go off his lap, and sit next to him again. This what I want. Me, Damon and Michael as one big family.

------------------------------

Yup this was it for this time.

I hope you liked it.

If you have ideas.for a good cover or you want to make a new cover for this story, message me :)

Vote, comment and fan! 

/Casandra