Chapter 28

Joyce POV:

We havent spoke since he left, last week. He is avoiding me, I guess. And I wont let that happen. Im in the arena with Danger playing around with him. I shifted back to human and sat down on the fence. I told him about our fight and he agreed with me that Michael has to pay more attention to me and Damon. Damon sat on Dangers back and had alot.of fun. I cant stand that Michael barely sees Damon. I dont want to have the situation what happened 3 years ago again. I got Danger his halter and put it on him and let him walk with Damon on his back. He is so carefull for him. When Damon said he wanted to get off I helped him off. This is what I mean. Michael just.missed his first round on Danger. It looks like he doesnt care. When we walked back to the stables Michael arrived in KITT. I put Danger into hs stable and let Damon give him a apple. Danger is so sweet to him. He walked in when Danger puts his nose carefully into Damons face, like he gives him a kiss. I clicked a picture of it and saved it. "Damon say goodbye to Danger. Tomorrow you may sit.on him again." I said and looked.into Michaels eyes. He looked sad. I ignored it and let Damon play on the swing. I sat down on the picknickbench and Michael sat down next to me. "Im sorry that Im not at home much." he said and he wanted to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away. "Yeahright. FLAG is more.important than your girlfriend and your son, who askes alot where you are." I.said angry and I stood up. Me and my horse were dissapointed in him. Very dissapointed. Damon walked to me and he ran inside. Michael got me by my wrist, and pulled me.into.his arms. He puts a finger.on my chin so I.look.him in the eyes. "Let go off me." I warned him. "Joyce, baby please listen." he said.softly. "Im done with listening Michael. If your work is so much more important than us, fine. But then pack your.bags and leave. Then dont come back." I say pissed. I felt a tear fall on my cheek. Michael got me.by my waist. "Joyce, Im not gonna leave. I cant leave you or leave FLAG." he said softly and caressed my cheek. I pushed him off me. I walked away from him and got inside. I packed his bags and walked back. "KITT, open the trunk." I said and he opened the trunk. I threw his bags in and let KITT close.the trunk. "Go. Now." I said with tears.in my.eyes. "No Joyce, dont do this.to me." he said on the edge of breaking down. "Dont you see what YOU are doing to ME! Youre never home for me or for Damon. Never! So this the only option. Missing you hurts mors.than letting you go. Cause clearly you want to stay away from us." I said coldly. Michael got me by my wrist. "No please Joyce." he said crying. I pulled my arm away. "KITT take care.of him. The only.thing he cares about is you." I said and I walked inside. I saw Michael sigh and step in KITT. It hurts so much to let.him go but this is the only.way. I sit down and cry softly. I had to let him leave. But if it was the right thing to do, I dont know.

A few months later I hear the worst news ever from Bonnie. He has been shot and KITT could save him by standing in front of him. Damon was at school luckily so I shifted into my horse and galloped to FLAG. I shifted back into my human form. I see.that they keep KITT here. I walk in and see Devon, Bonnie.and RC3. "We have a huge.problem Joyce. Michael doesnt want to be Michael Knight anymore. He left hospital yesterday and want to talk to us. I want you to come with us." Devon asked. I sighed and felt tears flow. I dried them. This is all my fault. "Can I take KITT? I will come with you." I said softly. I hope he want to see me. Bonnie, Devon and RC3 stepped into a limo and I stepped in KITT. "Hey KITT. Nice to see you." I said and softly traces the dash with my fingers. "Im so glad.to see you Joyce. Michael needs you, he really does." he said and I started KITT. "I know. This is all my fault. I shoudlnt have kicked him out." I said softly. I followed the limo and a half an hour we arrive at a building. "KITT, Im so sorry that I have been acting this way." I said and I heard KITT his scanner. "Its okay. Go Joyce, Michael needs you mors.than I do." he said. I stepped out of KITT and walked inside. Here goes nothing...