Chapter 1

Warning: This story may contain language, sexual content, trigger warnings, and mental and physical abuse. Continue at your own risk.

——————
"What" I yelled from inside the bathroom door.i was flat ironing my hair so I can get ready to go to-
"Oh my god hurry up" my younger sister Madison was annoyingly knocking on the door for me to get out. I rolled my eyes and opened it.
"What do you want" I was getting annoyed, she had been doing that nonstop for 5 minutes.
"Hurry up we are gonna be late, I still need to get ready" I gathered my stuff and walked out leaving her the bathroom. I went to my room and applied light makeup, just mascara and gloss. I don't really do much anyway.

Ahhhh you are probably wondering where I am going..... well I'm going back to hell. Today was the first day of school, I am in my senior year now and I just want to get it over with. Summer was fun I guess, we spent the whole summer in Australia and I needed that, I needed to get away from everything. I was dreading going back to school but it was my last year, my parents wouldn't even let me transfer.
I was thinking about what to wear when my phone ringed.

"Hello" I picked up without checking who it was
"Bitttcchhhh ahhh are you ready for school omg what are you gonna wear" I chuckled knowing that voice anywhere "I'm dreading it, you know how it was for me" honestly Jason was the most amazing and dramatic friend ever. He has such an exciting energy and was always so extra, but that's probably because of his gay traits. Him and jazzy has stuck with me through the beginning and has always been by my side, I am always grateful for them. "Oh come on I have a good feeling about this year"
" you say that every year" I frowned
Honestly this isn't new
"Kaitlynn" my mom yelled from down stairs
"Sorry Jason I gotta go, see you at school" I hanged up
" coming mom give me a minute"
" hurry up kait you are going to be late" my mom yelled. I opened my closet and looked for an outfit to wear. I settled for a black thin strap dress, and added an orange jean jacket on top, you'll never know if it will get cold in the classrooms. Then I put on some black vans and quickly sprayed some perfume over me before grabbing by book bag and heading downstairs.

" wow you take forever to get ready" Madison started rolling her eyes

" wow you take forever to get ready" Madison started rolling her eyes. I shrugged her comment off before getting an apple from the kitchen counter.
" tell me about it" my mom sighted " so guys your older sister is coming home to jersey today" my mom was exited " since she doesn't start college for another two weeks she's gonna be spending more time with us"

" yay Diana's coming what time" honestly I am so glad my older sister is going to be spending more time with us. Yes she was in Australia with us the whole time, but I still miss her, she's in her last year of college now so she's really busy. We are so close and we try to talk on the phone all the time but sometimes I just need her here.
" she will be here by the time you guys get out of school"
" caint wait, what are we gonna do today when she comes" Madison said while putting her bowl in the sink.
" oh I forgot to mention that the Dolans are coming over for dinner today" I almost chocked on my apple.
" I'm sorry what" I practically yelled freaking out, no no no why them, why today.
" kaitlynn be nice and don't raise your voice" my mom said rolling her eyes. "Cameron's back too so we though it would be nice to spend some time together. We haven't seen them all summer" my mom and the dolans mom Lisa has been best friends since high school. They are inseparable and practically do everything together, but that also means I have to spend time with him. Grayson Dolan my worst enemy, he has been bullying me since second grade because of my weight. He's horrible and he even got the whole school on it. Fatty katty, those horrible words keep replaying in my head. It was bad enough that I had to see him at school today but now he's coming over. I groaned out of fustration.
My mom looked at me and sighed "look I know you don't really want to see Grayson but can you please just try and get along, I don't even know why you guys hate each other" my mom was too naive to see what was going on. All she knows is that we don't get along but she doesn't know what this boy has put me through. All the restless nights, dry tears, and emotional heartache I have been through. I looked at my mom then silently nodded my head.
My mood suddenly feeling down. Why caint Grayson be like Ethan and Cameron, they are always so nice to me and didn't treat me any differently, they made me comfortable and sometimes bring me up.
Madison looks at me with eyes of concern, she has an idea of what has been going on. Even though we sometimes argue a lot we both do really cared for each other. I gave her a weak smile telling her I'm ok, when I'm really not.
" honey can you please drive Madison to school I'm going to be late for work." My mom looks at me.
Madison is 14 and she's in the 8th grade, her middle school is not that far from my high school, maybe 5 minutes.

" sure I don't mind, let's go maddie" I tell her while grabbing my car keys. I pulled out of my driveway getting ready to go to my sisters school and start my day. I sighed when we came to a stop light, I looked out the window taking in the fresh air.
This is gonna be a long day I thought to myself.

—————

Authors Note: hey guys so this is the first part to my story. Please tell me if you liked it in the comments and what more you want to see from me. Please me mindful that there may be some mistakes cause this is my first story. Tbh I might not even continue since I did it for fun but whatever.

                                      Xoxo, the Author 🧡