Chapter 8

Warning: there may be a trigger warning/rape so if you are uncomfortable then click off or skip this chapter. But I suggest you read until the end.
———————

I took in my surroundings in the club. I was kind of amazed because I have never been in one. Everyone looked like they were having fun, people where dancing to the blasting music, some were drinking at the bar, and others were cheering on the strippers. It was dark inside except for some neon lights illuminating the whole room.

"Ok remember the deal, anyways have fun" Grayson strode past me

I quickly grab ahold of his arm and he turned around and looked at the place I had just touched him "wait you cant just leave me here, I don't know what to do"

He looked back up at me and raised an eyebrow "first time in a club?"

"Yeah" I tucked a piece hair behind my ear and stood there shyly

"I don't know make friends, drink and have fun" and with that he left.

I watched him go to the corner of the room where there was a pool table and he did a little handshake with some guys. He took a bottle of beer and drank while he joined in on the game.
I sighed and looked around not knowing where to go, then made my way over to the bar.

I sat down and looked at the bartender "Can I have some water please"

"Water? Your not feeling it" he said while pouring me a glass of water

"No not really, I don't usually come here" I said

Then a girl next to me joined in on the conversation "your not really a party girl aren't you" then she looked at the bartender "get her a margarita"

"Woah there I don't drink" I told her

"Well there's a first time for everything" she smiled

"Wait how do you know it's my first time" I looked at her curiously

"I just know, you got that high school vibe. But it's ok I'm not supposed to be here either" she whispered " by the way I'm Allison, but you can just call me Ally" she put her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Kaitlynn but some people call me Kait" i shook her hand

The bartender came over and gave me my drink "enjoy" he said before serving another person.

I looked down at my drink, contemplating if I should drink it or not. Then I finally sucked it up and took a sip.

"Ughh What is this" I said whipping my mouth. There was a stinging sensation to it. It tastes really bitter and strong. The lime and salt on the rim didn't make it better.

Ally shrugged and took a sip of her drink "you'll get used to it"

I looked around to see what else there is to do when I spotted Grayson. He was sitting on the couch and two strippers were entertaining him. They basically had nothing on, they where moving their body to the music while Grayson's hand was resting on their ass.

Ally saw me looking and turned around. "Oh who is that guy, you got the hots for him"

I turned my attention to her "what, no he's just a family friend. And the jerk that left me here" I slumped back in my seat.

"Girl you look way too good to be worrying about him, I say we make him jealous" she smirked

"There's nothing for him to be jealous about. We hate each other" I put my hands up to stop her from thinking anything else

"That's not what your face tells me, when you look at him its like you want to go over and talk to him" she continued "I wouldn't blame you he's cute" she sipped on her drink

I looked over at Grayson and he was making out with one of the strippers. I guess apart of me wanted to get to know him, I wanted him to redeem himself. But this is the type of behavior I expected from him, he didn't even try to make an effort. I cant say I wasn't disappointed when he decided to go off on his own. I guess it was to much to ask of him. I was still thinking when Allison interrupted my thoughts.

"Come on let's dance, but first a shot" she signal the bartender two and he set it down on the table.

I was about to grab it when a guy bumped into me, he was leaning on that table and almost spilled my drink. "Oops sorry about that" and he left. I found it kind of weird and was confused but I let it slide

"Rude" Allison said and took her drink then I grabbed mine.

"Just drink it really fast without thinking about it" she drank all of hers and slammed it on the table.

I looked at mine and shrugged, here goes nothing. I drank the shot and I felt a sting down my through, it was a little painful but also really refreshing. I felt so energetic, and it kind of felt good. I was still not used to the taste so I gagged a little, bit I kind of liked the feeling.

"Ok lets gooo" Allison took my hand and took me towards the dance floor.

We were dancing together and having some fun. I felt the alcohol kick in but I still knew what I was doing. We were dancing like Crazy and Ally went of with some guy, and I was now dancing alone. I suddenly started to feel a little dizzy, almost like I was hallucinating

That's when I felt a hand on my waist guiding me to continue dancing. "Why is a pretty girl like you dancing alone" the voice said from behind me

I turned around to find myself face a stranger. He had blonde hair and brown eyes, he was big and kind of tall. He was a little older that me, maybe college. I felt like I recognized him, when it hit me. He was the same guy that bumped into my drink at the bar.

I tried to move away from him but I couldn't move on my own, I wanted to tell him to go away but I couldn't find myself to speak. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to an empty hallway and let me into a room. I tried to leave but it felt like all the strength I had was gone.

He slammed me against the wall and left kisses against my skin. I was struggling to get out, but his grip was tight against my wrist. I felt him lift my dress up when I suddenly had the energy to talk.

"Stop, please" I yelled "somebody help" I couldn't move

"Be quite for me baby" he said and he covered my mouth. I felt tears pouring down my cheeks. No one was going to help me, I was all alone. I felt myself fall back into the darkness, I found myself getting hopeless.

The guy unzipped his pants, and right when he was about to enter someone came in and pushed him away from me. I fell to the ground, because my legs suddenly became weak to stand. Whoever came in was beating the crap out of him, and punching him until there was blood on the floor.

"Stop that enough" I managed to whisper. But the person wouldn't stop punching him. I looked up and I couldn't see who it was because the room was dark. If he won't stop then he might kill him.

"Please stop" I was bursting into tears now. He heard me and stoped. I heard him come up to me and I was a little scared. when he was close enough, I managed to see his face.

"Grayson?" I whispered

He didn't say anything. Instead he picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door.

————————

Authors Note: whew that was an intense chapter. What do you think of it, it was kind of hard to write it. Comment and give this chapter a vote.
Xoxo, The Author