Chapter 39

I woke up feeling somewhat happy. Today is the day I have been looking forward to since the start of high school, Graduation. It was quiet early because we had to be at the school by 10:00 am. I look over to my nightstand to find out that it was 8:00, I laid my head back down on the pillow thinking I probably have more time. I heard a knock on my door and I chose to ignore it.

The door opened and Diana stepped in and sat at the edge of my bed "get up sleepy head"

"No just ten more minutes, it's too early" i covered my pillow over my face. i stayed up last night catching up on my favorite show that I had five hours of sleep.

"Well that's your fault you didn't sleep in yesterday" she shrugged "anyways, how do you feel. Your going to graduate" she smiled

I removed the pillow from my face and looked at my ceiling "it feel unreal" I sat up and looked at Diana "is it weird that I wanted nothing more than to leave that school. I hated it. But now that I'm leaving.... I already miss it"

She smiled "no, not at all. I remember my high school years, it is where most of my worst memories live. But underneath all the bad, there's some good. It's funny how the good can overpower it all, you just have to look at it in a different perspective"

"Yeah I see what you mean, I never really though of it that way" I rubbed my eye

There was another light knock at my door and my mom came in "Kaitlynn get your ass up"

"Woah, way to ruin the mood" Diana laughed

"Yeah why so grumpy" I messed with her

"Sorry girls, I'm just so excited that I want to leave now. I cant believe my baby is going to college" she pinched my cheeks and squeezed me in a hug.

"Ok mom that's enough" I gasped for air

She quickly let go "oh I'm so sorry" she gave me one last look and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear "you know I'm proud of you right?"

I nodded my head and smiled.

Diana rolled her eyes "wow you weren't this worked up when I graduated"

I smirked at her "Awh is someone jealous" I said in a baby voice

"Fuck off" she pushed me lightly

"I'm proud of both of you" she kissed both of our foreheads "Now everyone get ready. Diana can you please wake up Madison, she's keeps going back to sleep when I wake her"

They both left my room before mom turned around "be downstairs by an hour" she winked

I got up from my bed and went in my bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. When I got out I put on my makeup. I went for a nude pink lip and a neutral shadow. I took the towel off my hair and blow dried it, then I curled it for a nice wavy style. I looked in my closet and got out my outfit that I got for today. It was a strapless classy white jumpsuit. I slipped it on then paired it with my heels and took a look in the mirror.

 I slipped it on then paired it with my heels and took a look in the mirror