Chapter 35

Today is prom night. It was 6:30 and the boys were picking us up at 8. Jazzy and Jason were still at my house so we can get ready together, we are helping out with each other's hair and makeup.

"Guys its time" jazzy squealed. She got up from the bed and went to my vanity and pulled out my makeup products.

"Guys. Liam said that him and Hunter are at the twins house and they should be here in an hour and a half" Jason looked at his phone

"Perfect we have plenty of time" I went over to my vanity and sat down "Alexa play some music" I turned to my device and it played music

"Ohh can I do your hair" Jason plugged in the curling iron

"And I'll do your makeup, then we can switch" jazzy looked at me

"Sure but we have to hurry" I trust them to do my hair and makeup. They are really good at it, better than me

While they were glamming me up we talked and listened to music. Jason kept burning my skin with the curling iron and I was seriously about to go off. I probably had a bunch of bruises on the back of my neck. And jazzy kept poking my eye with the eyeliner that I was tearing up.

She scrunched up her face as she was finishing with my lipstick "and we are done" she exclaimed. Jason had already finished on my hair and jazzy turned my chair around so I could face the mirror. All I can say was Wow, they did a really good job on it. I had a gold eyeshadow with a red lip. And my hair was styled in a low ponytail that was wavy.

 And my hair was styled in a low ponytail that was wavy

"So do you like it" Jason looked at me

"Are you kidding, I love it" I smiled at myself in the mirror. It's looks like it was done by professionals, I don't know how I could top this

Jazzy clapped her hands and made me get up off the chair so she could sit down. She faced the mirror in the vanity and checked her phone "ok my turn, we have less than an hour left"

I did Jazzy's makeup while Jason also did her hair. She has thick curly hair so it took him forever to flat iron it. When I was done with her makeup I took my other flat iron and helped him with her hair. Jazzy loved the finishing look. Jason only had to style his hair with some styling gel which took only 5 minutes. The boys should be here any minute and we still didn't put our clothes on. My dress was gold and it dragged the floor, it also had a slit on the side.