Chapter 28

Warning ⚠️: This Chapter contains smut, so read until the end or click off. Enjoy 💋
———————

The night was almost coming to an end as most of the guest made their way to the hotel room or leaving the venue. I left to go take the elevator to my room and call it a night. We were leaving California in two days so for the remaining time we're just going to explore the city. I stoped inside the elevator and press the button for my floor when I heard someone yell stop. I blocked my hand so the elevator won't close and Grayson came inside.

The elevator ride was silent. When it came to a stop on our floor we got out. I was about to open my room when Grayson grabbed my hand "wait, I need to talk to you" he sounded nervous

"Ok, come in" I opened my room door and he went inside. He went inside the balcony and stood there watching the night sky, I followed after him and waited for him to talk.

"You know I've been meaning to talk to you" he took a deep breath

"About what" I look off the distance

He turned around and completely faced me " I think you already know" and I did

"Grayson I-"

"No. Let me talk, I never told you what I wanted. I don't really know how to express my feelings. I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. But with you, everything has changed. I've kept my feelings away from you for as long as I can but I cannot anymore. I am in love with you Kaitlynn. My feelings for you grow every day, and my love grows deeper with every minute. You mean so much to me. Just seeing your smiling face or hearing your voice brightens my day. Just having a hug from you makes me feel warm and cozy inside. you're the only one on my mind. I know all this is cheesy and unexpected coming from me but it's true. I am in love with you"

I couldn't believe my ears, hearing those words coming from Grayson was a lot. I didn't even notice that I was crying. He loves me, Grayson Dolan just confessed his love for me.

When I didn't say anything he got worried.
"Look you don't have to say it back, I just needed you to know" he cupped my cheek

I shut him up by crashing my lips on his. I felt him deepen the kiss and I slowly pull apart. "I love you too, stupid" I laughed

He smiled and brought me in for another kiss. Things started to get a little heated. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he carried me to my bed without breaking the kiss.

He continued to kiss down my neck causing me to feel aroused. I wanted him. I pulled on his shirt signaling him to take it off. He stoped for a second and looked like he was hesitant "Are you sure you want to do this" he looked at me concerned

"Yes, more than ever" I looked at him. I don't know but him being concerned made me want him more.

I unbuttoned his shirt and took it of slowly. My hands roaming down his abs and admiring them, he was beautiful. He helped me off my dress and unclipped my bra with one hand. I started to get embarrassed of my body and tried to cover myself, putting my arms over my breast. He moved my hand away gently and planted a kiss on it.

"Don't. you look beautiful" he admired my body. I blushed and looked down. I love the way he made me feel.

He brought my chin up and made me look at him in the eyes. "You are beautiful" he leaned down and kissed my cheek, forehead, nose, and finally my lips, causing me to giggle.

He kissed his way all the way down to my stomach, stoping at my panties. He looked up at me asking for permission and I just simply nodded my head. He removed my panties and I could feel his hot breath hitting at my heat. He licked his lips and devoured me. His tongue inching every part of me. The feeling was incredible, it felt like I was floating above clouds. My hands roamed his hair, pushing his head a little further. He stopped and I felt a finger enter me, I was startled but it took time to get use to it. He was pumping his finger in and out of me, I tried to contain my moans. He added a second finger while completing licking me. Circling his thumb around my pearl. He took his fingers out and licked it all up, looking up at me seductively. That was hot.

He finally took off his pants and his boxers. His dick sprung up and holy fuck it was huge. It was already hard. I don't know how he'll fit me, will it be painful.

He noticed my worried look "Hey it might hurt a little but it will soon go away. I will go slow and stop if you need me to" he caressed my cheek

I nodded my head, I wanted him to continue. He stroked his dick and brought himself towards me. He slowly entered, and I yelped from the pain. He stopped to let me adjust to his size and I told him to continue. He slowly thrust into me and the pain slowly turned into pleasure. I've never experienced this feeling before, it feels so good.

"F-faster" I buried my head into his shoulders to keep in my moans.

"Fuckkk, you're so tight" Grayson went faster and with each thrust he goes deeper into me. He held on my waist to keep me from squirming and continued slamming into me. I buried my nails onto his back.

I felt a knot form into my stomach and Grayson buried his head into my neck. "Cum for me princess"

His thrusts became sloppy and I knew he was close. I came and he pulled out to stroke his dick and came onto my stomach.
We got cleaned up and he laid down on the bed next to me opening his arms. I got closer to him and rested my head above his chest.

He kissed my forehead as I was drawing shapes on his chest. "You did amazing baby"

I smiled while he kept whispering compliments and telling me how much I mean to him. I slowly fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating. I am in love with Grayson Dolan.

——————————

Authors Note: lol I hope you like it, this is my first time writing smut 😅 so I asked a friend for help. Just to let you guys know I usually update everyday or every other day. Anyways yay, they confessed their love for each other ♥️

Xoxo, The Author