Chapter 34

I had plans today to go shopping with Jason and jazzy. Prom was tomorrow on Saturday and I have no clue what I am wearing. Grayson wanted to color coordinate and we settled on a color. School had just finished and Jason and jazzy were riding back home with me. They are also staying over my house so we could go to prom together. I needed a change of more comfortable cloth, so we stoped by my house to change. I told them to stay inside the car while I drop my bag and change real quick.

"Yeah go ahead and take your time" jazzy said

"We are just gonna chill here and steal your car" Jason said sarcastically

I rolled my eyes and opened the front door. My mom was still at work and Madison was out with a friend so the house was quiet. I went upstairs to my room and opened my closet. I went with a matching grey sweats and paired it with some slides. I felt really comfortable in it.

I quickly went downstairs and got back inside my car

I quickly went downstairs and got back inside my car. We blasted some music in the car on our way to the mall, when we pulled up to the parking lot we got out and went inside.

"I already have my dress so I don't really need anything" jazzy squealed. She has been looking forward to prom since our freshmen year, it took her four years to plan everything. She is extra prepared

"Of course you do" Jason giggled "I still need a suit"

"I'm just happy we all have dates" I was always worried that no one was going to take me to prom so I always planned on just skipping it. Jazzy would always convince me the right person would come, if not we could all go as friends.

"Ok but even though I already have a dress, that doesn't stop me from helping you. I have a mission to get you the right outfit. LETS GO" she linked her arms on both of ours and we headed towards some stores.

————————

After hours of searching and looking for the right dress I finally found one. Jason also found his tuxedo. We all decided to take a break and get something to eat at the food court, when we got our food we sat down and ate.

"Guys I cant believe tomorrow is the big day we have been looking forward to all our lives" jazzy clapped her hands

"Wow you sound like you are getting married" Jason laughed

"Wait who are you gonna vote for prom king and queen" she gasped

"I don't know" I shrugged

"I heard people are gonna vote for the power couple at our school" Jason leaned in

"And who's that" I raised an eyebrow

He just shrugged. We were all talking about random stuff until it was time to leave. We gathered our things and walked to the parking lot. When we got home my mom was there.

"Oh you guys are back, I just got out of work early" she smiled

"Yeah, we just came back from prom shopping" i put my keys on the key holder

"Ohh can I see it" she tried to peek inside the bag but i quickly moved it

"Nope. It's a surprise" I grabbed the bag and we all quickly went upstairs to my room before she protested.

Jazzy plopped down my bed and laid down "I am so exhausted"

"What do you want to do" I shrugged

"Sleep" Jazzy's head was in a pillow and her voice was muffled

Jason got up and sat on top of her butt "no get up"

Jazzy pushed him causing him to fall off the bed. My fuzzy carpet broke his fall so he had a soft landing. I couldn't help put let out a little laugh

"Ooops Sorry" jazzy smiled and he huffed

I took the remote control from my dresser and turned on the tv. I put on the show Once Upon a Time and we stayed there watching the tv. After some time into the show Madison stormed inside my room and jumped on top of me in my bed.

I pushed her away and she groaned "What are you doing here"

"I'm bored. I just got back" she pouted

"Be with mom, caint you see I have friends over" I rolled my eyes

"No it's ok she can stay" jazzy smiled and went over to Madison. It can be annoying when I have some friends over and Madison joins us, I never hang out with her friends. Anyways they love her company just because she is my little sister and she's cute. I'm sure she can entertain herself, she's 14. She just loves to spite me and the attention.

"Mom went to Lisa's house she said she won't be back till 9" Madison stuck her tongue out at me

I did the same back "Fine but only for a while"

She smiled in satisfaction. The rest of the time we were just doing a makeover and even baked a cake. Knowing how Madison can get it was actually fun. My mom came home to a huge mess in the kitchen and made us clean it up. We all went downstairs and decided to play random games, I felt like a kid again. After that it was time to go to sleep so we went to my room and did our night routine, right when my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

——————————

Authors Note: Haiiiiii. Next chapter will be good sorry that it's kinda short, thank you for reading. Who's going back to school, I don't start until September 3rd. Thanks for 24K Reads and 300 Votes ily 💕 Vote this chapter 😆

Xoxo, The Author