Chapter 31

Today is December 16, the twins Birthday. They are having a little party at their house and I had to get ready. The party starts at 6 and it was now 5. I had time to curl my hair and do light makeup. I put on a T-shirt dress that was nice and warm. I paired it with my red heeled boots and I put on a black jacket on top of my outfit.

My mom was downstairs waiting for me and Madison to get ready

My mom was downstairs waiting for me and Madison to get ready. We went outside and got in my mom's car, I sat in the passenger's seat. She started driving to the Dolans house. When we got their the parking space was pretty full but we managed to park a couple houses down. We got out the car and went to the front door which was already opened.
When we got inside the house was full of people. I recognized some from school and others were the twins relatives. There was about 60 people there. We went to the basement where the party was being hosted and Lisa was there organizing everything.

"Oh you made it" she came up to us and hugged each of us

"Of corse, we would never miss a special day" my mom smiled

"Where are the birthday boys anyways" I said

"They are upstairs, you can go see them if you like" Lisa pointed out

I pushed my way through the little crowed of high schoolers and made my way upstairs. I put Ethan's gift on the gift table and held the gift I had for Grayson, I wanted to give it to him in person. I went upstairs and knocked on Grayson's door. There was a some rummages in the room before he opened it.

"Happy Birthday, Grayson" I smiled and handed him the gift

Grayson hugged me and led me inside the room "I though I told you not to get me anything. You are the only gift I need" he frowned a little but I could tell he was excited

"Just open it" I squealed

He opened through all the packaging and when he saw what I got him his jaw dropped and instantly turned into the biggest smile I had ever seen. "No way, You got me The Pro Builder 3000" he was jumping up and down and I joined him

"Yeah, I know how much you've always wanted it since you love building" I beamed

Then he stopped "this is so expensive, I cant accept this"

I rolled my eyes "you low key don't want to give it back"

"Ahh you got me" he smiled. He put the gift on the bed then wrapped his arms around me for a hug.

"Thank you so much, you are the best" he squeezed me so tight that I could breath

"Gray, you're squeezing me" I managed to gasp out

"Ooops Sorry" He lets go

"Come on let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting for you" i grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs together.

By the time we made it halfway down the stairs everyone was cheering and yelling Happy Birthday. I only went upstairs for one second and there was 2x more people than before. We went to the basement and there was more people there.