~1~

GIRL'S POV

I switched off the lights of the living room and was about to go to my bedroom to get a peaceful sleep when suddenly I heard someone singing "Raat ko aaunga main, tujhe le jaunga main, sair karaunga main, film dikhaunga main", that too in front of my apartment door.

I groaned inwardly, " Not again".

Well you must be thinking that who is that moron who sings the song at 1 in the morning. So let me introduce him, he is SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI, a popular bad boy of our college, who has only three things in his life which are important to him - Fun, party and girls. *Eye rolls*. Unfortunately, he is my neighbor also as his parents live in Delhi. He is here in Mumbai to complete his graduation, which I think is next to impossible.

Well, it's his daily routine to go to parties and return late at night and sing like a donkey in front of my door. He knocks my door assuming it to be his apartment.

*Knock* *Knock*

See. Told ya.

I am highly pissed with this party animal.

I went towards the door and opened it. There he is, standing in front of me, grinning like a cheshire Cat.

"What the hell do you want? " I shouted at him.

He frowned for a moment then started grinning again.

"You are standing in my apartment and you are asking me 'What the hell I want'? I should be the one asking you that, 'What the hell do you want'? Are you also interested in me? Oh God these girls will never spare me.", he exclaimed in his trembling voice due to excessive consumption of alcohol.

I mentally face palmed myself. I was about to lose my calm and attempt a murder but I really don't want to spend my life in a prison. So I calmed my nerves.

" Listen Psycho. This is not your apartment. This is mine. The apartment which is just behind you is yours. Get it. Now turn around. Take out the keys from the pocket of your stinky pants and insert it in that keyhole and enter in your kingdom. Ok. Now spare me.", I told him angrily.

"Are you sure? ", Shivaay asked with confusion in his voice.

I groaned. Oh God! Tonight, only one person will be alive, either me or him.

" YES! NOW GO.", I exclaimed angrily.

He again grinned widely and turned towards his apartment door. He found his keys but wasn't able to insert the key in the key hole. I rolled my eyes and went towards him. I snatched the key from him and unlocked the door.

Shivaay smiled widely and said, "Thank you nutsy. You are the best."

I went inside my apartment and locked the door. I switched off all the lights and went towards my lovely bed and laid down.

This is called peace.

Oh, I totally forgot to introduce myself. I am ANIKA. Well, I don't know about my parents. They left me at the door of an orphanage and I grew up there. When I was 18, I got a scholarship in XYZ college. So here I am completing my graduation. I started working in a small store when I was 14. I started collecting money from then for my upcoming future. After joining my college, I opened a small flower shop with all my savings. That shop really helps me to earn my bread, to pay my apartment rents and to pay my car installments.

My life is usually no fun as I don't do drinking, smoking and parties but I enjoy my life. I love the peace and calmness in my life.

Well, I have two best friends- Gauri and Daksh. Gauri knows everything about me. I know Gauri very well because we grew up in the same orphanage and got the scholarship together. She is more like a soul sister for me. She had always stood like a pillar with me in my hardest times. She is in relationship with Omkara, one of Shivaay's best friends but unlike Shivaay, Omkara is very calm and composed. Having a boyfriend may sometimes distract Gauri to spend time with me but I understand.

Coming to Daksh, well, he is not one of my best buddies but still he is a friend. He is good and friendly in nature. So I and Gauri sometimes hangout with him. There is a very important point about him is that he and Shivaay are enemies, like sworn enemies. Both don't even like to face each other. I don't know why do they hate each other so much, I mean yes I don't like Shivaay but there is no enmity between us.

Let it be.

Okay. I am going to sleep now as I had to wake up at 5 in the morning. Why? You don't know. Ok let me tell you then. As you saw Shivaay fully drunk and swaying here and there. Right? So he'll wake up at 5 in the morning with a banging headache due to hangover. He will bang my door and ask me to make a lemonade because he doesn't know how to make a lemonade and his servants will be arriving at 8 in the morning. He totally can't survive with that headache for three hours because he thinks that he'll die because of it *chuckles*. So being a dutiful neighbor, I had to make a lemonade for him.

I am proud of myself. *Wiping fake tears*.

Ok. I am off to sleep now.

Good night.

I closed my eyes and sleep took me in its embrace.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Here you go with the new chapter.☺☺

How was it? 😊😊

I have tried a new writing style which is writing POVs. 😌😌

Did you like it or not? 🤔🤔

Did you find it boring? If yes, then I'll get back to my old writing style.🤔🤔

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😍😍

Love you all. ❤❤

Bye bye. 🙋🙋