~36~

It was early morning, when Shivaay's sleep broke. He felt some weight on himself and opened his eyes to look at Anika who was almost sleeping on him.

Shivaay smiled while looking at her. He tucked her hair strand behind her ear and Anika hid her face in the crook of his neck. Shivaay chuckled.

After sometime, Anika woke up from her sleep and looked at Shivaay who was already staring at her with a smile on his face.

Anika noticed their position and blushed a little. She sat on the bed and Shivaay chuckled a little.

A- Why were you staring at me like a creep, Psycho?

S- Why? Is it a crime to admire my wife?

Shivaay asked with a chuckle and Anika blushed.

A- Don't you think that you're taking so much liberty?

S- Of course I can. I legally got married to you.

Anika and Shivaay chuckled. Suddenly they looked at Pari's cot as she was trying to stand in her cot. Shivaay and Anika rushed towards her.

Shivaay picked up Pari in his arms and kissed her forehead.

S- Too soon, angel.

Pari giggled.

Anika and Shivaay got Pari ready. They got ready themselves and headed down stairs. They saw Pinky setting the breakfast on the table.

A- Mom, why did you prepare breakfast? You should've called us.

P- It's alrights, puttarji. I loves to prepares breakfasts for my families.

Anika and Shivaay smiled. They made Pari sit in her baby chair.

Finally pinky served them Chole Bhature and Aloo Parathe.

P- Today, breakfasts is Punjabi Specials

P- Today, breakfasts is Punjabi Specials. Aloo Parathe ands Chole bhature.

S- Wow Mom.