~21~

All of them entered the amusement park and started discussing about which ride to go on.

R- I'm going on Ferris wheel.

S- I won't go on that with Pari.

A- It's okay. I can hold Pari.

S- No it's okay. I'll be with Pari.

A- Are you sure?

Shivaay nodded his head.

A- Okay then I'll also be here with Psycho and Pari.

Shivaay looked at her with confusion. Everyone nodded their head and went to take tickets of Ferris wheel.

S- But you can go with them. I'll take care of Pari.

A- I know, you can take good care of her but remember the last time, we went to the Park. As a result, we are standing here with a baby. Not that I regret it but can't take any more risks.

Shivaay looked at her and burst into laughter.

S- I think you're right. But we can't keep standing here for the whole day. Let's find something which Pari will also enjoy.

A- Nice idea. Let's go.

They were roaming around the park when they found the perfect ride.

A- Look at that

A- Look at that. I'm sure Pari will enjoy it.

S- Yes and it's not harmful for her as well. Let's go.

They bought the tickets. Shivaay sat on one horse along with Pari in the carrier and Anika sat on the other horse at the side.

Finally the ride started and Pari was enjoying it very much. As the horse was moving, Pari was squealing and throwing her hands in the air.

Shivaay and Anika were happy to look at her.

They looked at the small kids who were sitting on the ride and looking at them weirdly as they were the only adults on this ride.

S- Don't you think we're little big for this?

Anika noticed the kids and she chuckled.

A- Whatever, but her one smile make it worth it.

Shivaay looked at her with a smile.

S- That's true.

Finally the ride ended and Shivaay and Anika stepped down the horse carefully.

A- Let's find another ride. I enjoyed this one so much.

Anika squealed while jumping in excitement. Shivaay shook his head in disbelief.