~13~

Please give lots of in-line comments otherwise no updates for a month.😈
I've written this chapter while being in a very high fever so atleast I deserve that much. 😢
Enjoy reading. 🤩

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shivaay and Anika were sitting beside Pari's bed holding her hand.

A- She'll be fine, right?

S- Hmm. She'll be fine.

Anika smiled.

At the same time, doctor entered the ward. Shivaay and Anika stood up and gave space to doctor to check Pari.

The doctor checked her up. He removed the IV drip from Pari's hand.

D- She's fine now. You can take her home. Just keep in mind that you don't give her cow milk or anything made of it in future.

Anika and Shivaay nodded their head.

A- Thank you doctor.

D- Please sign some discharge formalities.

Shivaay nodded his head and went along with the doctor. While Anika sat beside Pari. Pari slowly stirred and opened her eyes. Anika looked at her pale skin and her eyes were little red.

Anika had tears in her eyes after looking at her weak figure.

A- I'm sorry baby. I was so careless about you but just few days more then you won't have to face all this.

Pari gave her a weak smile and Anika kissed her forehead. At the same time, Shivaay entered the ward.

Anika immediately wiped her tears and looked at Shivaay.

A- What happened?

S- Nothing. I've completed all the formalities. Now we can take Pari home with us.

Anika nodded her head. Anika picked up Pari in her arms and held her close to her chest.

Shivaay put his jacket on Anika's shoulder. Anika looked at him confused.

S- This oversized jacket will help you to enter the building with Pari.

Anika nodded her head and they went towards Shivaay's car. Shivaay helped Anika to sit at the passenger seat and he sat at the driver's seat. They finally drove towards their apartment, where a pleasant or unpleasant surprise was waiting for them.

They reached their building. OmRi who had just reached at the entrance of the building, saw their car entering the gates.

Gauri held Om's hand and they hid behind a pillar.

G- What is Shivaay and Anika doing together? Where did they go?

O- I know.

G- What? Where did they go?

Gauri said looking at Om keenly.

O- I said you're asking me as if 'I know'. 😂

Om said while smiling sheepishly. Gauri glared at him and hit his stomach with her elbow.

O- Owwww.

G- Good for you.

Shivaay parked the car at his spot.

A- Psycho, please made me wear stole otherwise everyone will notice Pari through jacket. I can't do it because I'm holding Pari.