~27~

Everyone settled in the courtroom, waiting for the Judge. Shivaay and Anika were very nervous. Rohit's smirk wasn't helping them either. Finally the Judge made her entry and settled down.

J- After talking to both the parties, I've already made my decision. But before announcing the decision, I want to ask something from Mr. Oberoi and Ms. Anika and my decision will be depending on their answer.

Shivaay and Anika immediately nodded their head.

J- So Mr. Oberoi and Ms. Anika, I've already told you that a child needs stable and happy parents. And a baby's future and her behaviour depends on the relationship between her parents and their behaviour.

Shivika nodded their head.

J- And I've decided that in order to win the custody of Pari, you both have to get married, today. I know you both love her very much but trust me, I'm telling you with my experience with many parents, you can't make this work as friends. A time will come when everything will be start slipping out from your hands and Pari will be one of them. So if you want Pari's custody then you've to get married with each other. When you decide to get married, there's one more condition to it. Normally divorce can happen after 6 months of marriage but in your marriage, you both cannot get divorced for 7 years, till the time Pari gets enough understanding for the conditions of her parent's relationship.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other.

J- If, after 7 years, you still decide to divorce each other, then Pari's custody will be given to the most deserving parent who will be willing to take pari's custody and good for her. I hope you get my point. You have 20 minutes, you can discuss and tell me your decision and my decision will be based on yours.

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head and went out of the courtroom.

S- Nutsy.

A- I don't know what's happening today. What kind of condition is this? We were taking care of Pari being friends, right and we were good. Then why this wedding? I know Pari needs both of her parents but how can she force a wedding on us?

Shivaay's heart drops after hearing her. He thought that Anika was totally against this wedding.

S- Don't you want to marry me? Even if it's for Pari?

Anika looked at him and noticed a different type of expression in his eyes.

A- It's not about me, Psycho. It's about you. I can do anything for Pari, even if its to get married to you but I don't want you to suffer in all of this. Adopting Pari was my decision, I know you gave your full support to me and became her father but this is not what you wanted. A wedding, baby who's not even yours.

Shivaay's eyes turned blood shot in anger and he clutched Anika's hand tightly behind her back.