~11~

Shivaay's car zoomed in the premises of college. The time paused for everyone. Everyone was waiting for the handsome hunk to step out of the car, especially girls.

The door of backseat opened and Om & Gauri stepped out of the car

The door of backseat opened and Om & Gauri stepped out of the car. Everyone was looking eagerly at the car.

Then the door of driving seat opened and Shivaay stepped out of the car with his tadi.

The girls swooned over him while the boys glared at him for being so attractive. Shivaay smirked at their expressions.

He jogged towards the passenger seat and opened the door for Anika. He forwarded his palm towards her but she shooed it away with a frown and stepped out of the car.

Shivaay just winked at her. The girls glared at Anika for being with their Greek God Shivaay.

A- Psycho, you don't have to act so chivalrous and impress me. I'm not an ordinary girl who'll swoon over you like those idiots.

S- Really, Nutsy. I was just being nice to you for our baby.

Anika immediately looked at him.

A- My baby.

Shivaay looked at Anika with different emotions playing in his eyes.

Anika wasn't able to interpret the emotions in his eyes so she averted her gaze from him.

A- I am getting late for class.

Shivaay stepped back and Anika left from there. Shivaay sighed and covered his expression with a smirk and waved at the girls who were oggling at him.

Anika headed towards class and Gauri followed her.

G- Ani, is everything okay? You are acting weird.

Anika looked at Gauri and gave her a small smile.

A- I'm fine Gauri. Everything's good.

Gauri nodded her head. At the same time, Shivaay and Omkara entered the classroom. Shivaay kept on looking at Anika and Anika avoided his gaze.

Whatever it might be, but they thought they were good as enemies. They thought that Pari has started changing the equation between them.

The class was going on. The teacher was trying his best to make the useless students to study but the students were getting drowsy and some even slept.

Suddenly Anika's phone started ringing. She looked at her phone display and Bhavya's name was appearing on the screen. She got tensed and immediately answered the call.

A- Hello.

B- Thank God Ani, you answered the call.

In the background, Anika can hear Pari wailing loudly.