~6~

Shivaay got ready and went to Anika's flat.

As soon as he entered Anika's room, he saw Pari sleeping while Anika looking at her, lost in her thoughts

S- Let's go Nutsy.

A- Huh?

S- I said let's go otherwise we'll be late.

A- But how will we hide her from everyone?

Shivaay kept his index finger on his chin and started thinking.

A- Idea. You hold Pari close to your chest and I'll wrap you both in a shawl and if someone asked us then we'll tell that you are sick and we're taking you to the doctor.

Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

S- No... No... What if she started crying or she peed on me? Noo... I can't do this. I have a better idea. The plan will be same but instead of me you'll be the one carrying her.

Anika just rolled her eyes on his 'Nakhre Noor jahan ke'. But they have to sort everything out as soon as possible so she agreed.

A- Okay.

S- Woww. It's a miracle that Nutsy didn't argue with me.

Anika picked up Pari in her arms and put her close to her chest and Shivaay wrapped a shawl around them.

S- Come on. Let's go.

Shivaay started running outside the flat when Anika stopped him.

A- Oh Bhaag Milkha Bhaag! First lock my flat's door then run wherever you want.

S- Oops Sorry.

Shivaay locked Anika's flat door. They walked hurriedly while looking here and there so that no one noticed them. Suddenly they heard the most irritating sound.

L- Arey Anika puttar, Shivaay puttar.

Shivaay and Anika closed there eyes in irritation.

They turned towards the lady who was in her early 50s and looking at them curiously.