~24~

Shivaay picked up Anika in his arms and went to her bedroom. He made her lye down on the bed while she was continuously sobbing.

Shivaay was caressing her head while she was resting her head on his shoulder.

S- Calm down, Nutsy. We won't let anyone take Pari. She's our baby and she'll live with us. Now please stop crying otherwise you'll spoil your health.

But Anika doesn't listen to him and continues to sob.

Shivaay was just controlling his tears which were on the verge of spilling after looking at Anika's condition.

S- Okay. You rest here. I'll go and prepare soup for you. You have to eat something.

Shivaay left the room and directly went to the kitchen. As soon as he saw Pari's toy on the kitchen platform. His dam of control broke and tears started spilling from his eyes.

He sat down on the floor with Pari's toy near his chest and started crying. He was missing his baby so much. He never thought that he'll cry for someone someday, but Pari is an angel who changed the Casanova SSO into a caring father.

He controlled his tears and wiped them. He has to act strong for Anika and Pari. He's the only pillar which is holding them together and he can't break like this. He immediately wiped his tears and stood up with determination.

Here Anika stood up from the bed and picked up Pari's photo frame which was kept on the table. She held the picture close to her chest.

She slumped down on the floor with her head on the floor and pari's photo close to her chest and she started crying

A- Please come back to me, baby.

Both the souls were broken or rather say three souls were broken with this separation.

Shivaay finally prepared the soup and served it in a bowl and took a deep breath to calm himself down

He went towards Anika's room and all his control flew away after seeing her condition. Tears started making it way in his eyes after seeing her. He made his way towards the bedside table and dropped a sleeping pill in the soup and stirred it till it got dissolved in the soup. He took the tray towards Anika and kept it on the floor and sat beside her.