~2~

SHIVAAY'S POV

*The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead*

I opened my eyes and felt like someone is banging hammers on my head.

I felt that my head will blast now.

Oh God! This hangover. It s*cks.

I clutched my head with both of my hands to relieve my headache but nothing worked.

*I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your..... *

I looked at my phone and it was buzzing my favorite song which I think suits my personality. I looked at the caller ID. It was Om.

Who the hell calls someone at 5 in the morning that too on the day of holiday?

I disconnected the call because I am not in the right state of my mind due to this stupid hangover.

Then I looked at my surroundings and realised that I'm in my room. How did I reach here? I remember I was last time in the club. A girl was literally clinging on me. I shooed her away then....

Oh right! I remember now, Om dropped me to the building. Then I.... Anika....

I facepalmed myself as I remembered all the happenings of the night. She must be very pissed with me.

Anyways, Let me Introduce myself, I am the great SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI. But I don't know why I'm getting a feeling that Nutsy has already introduced me to you all.

Right?

Well, I know she might have given a very nice and sober introduction of me. *sarcasm to be noted.*

I rolled my eyes on my sarcasm because I know Nutsy very well.

She is a total nerd but at the same time she is very kind-hearted. She has only one friend, no actually two- One is Gauri, my best friend Omakara's girlfriend and second is that M*r*n Daksh. I don't why she befriended him. I mean look at me, I am much better than him and plus i am her neighbor also but she runs away from me like I have some dangerous disease which spreads through touch.

She is different from the other girls. All the girls throw themselves on me, why not, actually I am the hottest guy in the town. But Nutsy never gets affected by my presence. I think that if some day she tried to woo me then I am sure that she will burn herself alive.

Hahahahaha..

I know that's silly but that's Nutsy.

I felt some throbbing pain in my head and I realised that I'm suffering from hangover.