~34~

Everyone had their breakfast and were sitting in the living room when Anika's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and it was Gauri. She answered the call.

A- Hey Ri.

G- Hey Ani. How is my munchkin?

Anika gasped in shock dramatically.

A- Haww Gauri. Should I accept the fact that you don't care for me anymore?

Gauri chuckled.

G- No Drama queen. I care for you but I know that loverboy of yours won't let anything happen to you.

Anika blushed unknowingly.

G- Oh No! I totally forgot to tell you that you've to come to college today as it's the last day of submission of our project. I know you've completed it few weeks ago but we've to submit it today.

A- And you're telling me this now?

Anika asked with a frown.

G- I'm sorry. It completely slipped from my mind but you still have an hour to reach college so I think we're good right.

A- Yeah! I'll be there.

Anika turned to look at Shivaay who was playing with Pari as she was giggling trying to catch his nose.

Pinky ans Shakti were discussing about some friend's daughter's wedding.

A- Mom Dad! I think I've to go to college. Actually I've a project to submit and it's last date is today.

Shivaay looked at Anika.

S- Don't tell me that it's last date today. I just hope that nerdy monty has completed my project.

A- What? You gave your project to monty?

Shivaay chuckled nervously.

S- Yeah. Kind of. You know I had to take care of Pari, our wedding, so I thought he could be helpful.

Shivaay's said shrugging his shoulders and Anika rolled her eyes.

A- Yeah right.

P- Oh you both. Don't you worries. I and Shakti ji will looks afters Pari.

Anika and Shivaay smiled widely.

A- Thank you mom dad.

S- Yes. If she troubles you then don't hesitate to call us.

P- Oh Shut ups. Don't forgets that I broughts you ups and Pari is so sweets nots like yous.

She said pointing at Shivaay while he rolled his eyes.

S- Okay. I get it. Let's go, Nutsy.

Anika nodded her head while controlling her laugh and followed him. They soon got ready for college.