~33~

It was early morning when Shivaay's sleep broke. He felt some weight on his body. He opened his eyes and looked at Anika who was half- lying on him. Shivaay smiled widely.

He tucked a hair strand behind her ear, which was coming on her face and disturbing her sleep. He gently caressed her face and a smile covered her lips in her sleep. Shivaay also smiled after seeing her smile.

Suddenly Pari woke up and she turned on her stomach. She started making noises to make her parents aware that she's awake.

P- Ummm... Abbbbuuuuaaaaaa..... Aaaaaaa..... Uuuu.... Uuuuaaaaaa.....

Shivaay chuckled at her antics. He slowly made Anika lie down on the bed and got up from the bed. He went towards pari and picked her up in his arms.

S- Good morning, princess.

Pari gave him her wide smile and rested her head on his chest. Shivaay smiled and kissed her cheek.

Pari smiled

Pari smiled. Pari started patting Shivaay's chest and he knew that she was hungry. He looked at Anika who was sleeping peacefully so he decided to make her milk formula.

Earlier, Shivaay and Anika had decided to give milk formula once in a while if Anika isn't available near them or busy. As the milk formula isn't harmful for Pari.

Shivaay slowly opened the door and saw Pinky and Shakti sleeping peacefully. He slowly opened the bedroom door and went to the kitchen.

He kept Pari's chair on the kitchen platform, away from the stove and made her lie down in itit and strapped her with belt.

Pari's chair

Pari's chair.

S- Now dadda will prepare some food for Pari's small tummy.

Shivaay said while tickling her stomach and she giggled.

Shivaay boiled the water and added some milk formula to it. He started making it cold. He then checked the temperature of the milk and filled it in a bottle.