~19~

Shivaay and Anika were sitting on the couch and Rudra was sitting on front of them. There was so much tension in the Hall like Shivika were playing KBC at 7 crore and Rudra was waiting for the answer to be locked.

R- So Can I get my answers?

S- Yes. Lock answer D.

Rudra and Anika looked at him confusion.

A- What?

S- Oh Sorry! I thought it was KBC.

Anika and Rudra facepalmed themselves.

R- I don't know why everyone's behaving like me these days. Competition is increasing day by day.

A- Ok. Let me start. Pari is our adopted daughter. When you were in London, We, Om and Gauri went to a fair. But as usual they bailed on us. We were getting bored and frustrated with each other's presence and on top of that we were handcuffed.

S- So I decided to participate in a game to pass our time. The game named 'Tan tana tan, tan tan tara, ab se baby ho gaya tumhara'. We found it amusing and took part in it. We played that game and won it. The host said that our prize will be delivered at home.

A- And next morning, we found Pari at our doorstep. We got to know that the game was for those parents who wanted to adopt the baby. Firstly, we decided that we'll give Pari back to the orphanage. We even went there but there I couldn't handover Pari to them. I realised that I can't let Pari live same life as mine. I decided to adopt Pari alone.

S- But then I realised that Pari is equally my responsibility as Anika's, so I supported her later. But now I am so attached to Pari that I can't let her go.

Rudra was looking at them surprised.

R- Wow! That's something filmy.

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head. Suddenly they heard Pari's cry.

A- I think she woke up. I'll go and feed her and then I'll freshen her up.

S- Hmm.. Are you sure? Are you feeling good?

Anika nodded her head with a smile and went to Pari's room.

Shivaay turned to look at Rudra who was giving him a knowing smile.

S- What?

R- You're totally smitten, dude. I never knew that your dream will complete like this.

S- I don't know but I'm happy like this. Atleast I'm near her.

R- Why don't you tell her that you are in love with her since high school?

S- Because she thinks that I'm a playboy and I'm trying to make her fall in love with me.

R- All the best dude. I'm already seeing some positive signs.

S- Come. Let's make breakfast.

R- Yup. Let's go. Chef Rudy is on duty.

They chuckled and started making breakfast. In all these, he totally forgot that Anika doesn't know that he can cook.

While Shivaay was making omelette, Anika came out with Pari in her arms.