~9~

It was early morning. Anika stirred in sleep and opened her eyes. She looked around and didn't find Shivaay on the couch. Firstly she frowned and then her eyes fell on the crib and she was shocked to see Pari missing.

She sat on the bed with a jerk and ran towards the crib.

A- Where's Pari?

She immediately ran to the living room but stopped in her tracks after seeing the view in front of her.

She was in awe after looking at them

She was in awe after looking at them. They were looking so adorable.

Anika went towards the sofa and sat on her knees in front of them. She gently caressed Pari's head with a soft smile playing on her lips.

Pari stirred a little and turned her head in sleep due to which Anika's hand moved away a little and touched Shivaay's lips by mistake.

She immediately pulled her hand away in shock. A shiver ran down her spine as she has never experienced a feeling like this. On feeling someone's touch on his lips, Shivaay woke up from his sleep.

Firstly his eyes fell on Pari, who was sleeping contently in his embrace. A small smile covered his lips. He carefully lied down Pari on the couch. Then he looked at Anika who was sitting in shock.

S- Nutsy?

Anika looked at him with a jerk.

A- I didn't do anything intentionally. It was by mistake. I was just caressing Pari's head and unintentionally it touched.

S-What?

Shivaay asked her confused. Anika showed her hand to him in a hurry.

Now Shivaay understood the whole situation and he remembered the touch on his lips in his sleep. He smirked inwardly.

S- Nutsy, please don't tell me that something happened between us last night. Did you take advantage of my inncence? Don't say it, please. I'll be ruined.

Shivaay fake cried dramatically. Anika was startled with his act.

A- No.. No..

Anika moved towards him a little and Shivaay moved back immediately.

S- Nutsy, please don't take advantage of my inncence. Leave me, Nutsy. For God Sake, leave me.

Shivaay said while putting the back of his hand on his forehead, fake crying dramatically.

Anika's eyes widened on his drama.

A- YOU? I won't leave you.

S- That's what I'm saying 'Leave me'.

Shivaay burst into laughter. Anika glared at him angrily.

Anika picked a pillow from the couch and turned to beat Shivaay but he already ran away.