~35~

Pinky and Shakti were sitting in the Living room watching TV while Pari was trying to crawl on the floor.

She was lying down on her stomach. At the same time, Shivaay and Anika entered the living room. They were shocked to see Pari on the floor.

S- Mom, what is Pari doing on the floor?

P- Let hers be frees.

Pinky said while concentrating on the TV.

S- Mom?

Sh- Shivaay, it's good for the baby to move their hands and legs freely. By this, they grow up fast.

A- Dad is right, Psycho.

Suddenly Shivaay shrieked after looked at Pari. Eveyone looked at him shockingly.

A- What happened?

S- Pari.

They all looked at Pari who was trying to crawl on the floor.

A- Oh My God! I'll make a video

Anika started making a video of Pari as she was crawling towards Anika's feet.

P- See, my tricks works so fasts. She started crawlings. In twos days, she will starts runnings in the houses.

Pinky said proudly and Shivaay and Shakti rolled their eyes.

Sh- Pinky, stop boasting off. She's almost 5 months so it's obvious that she would crawl.

P- You knows whats, Shakti Ji. When I was 2 months olds, I used to crawls in the wholes villages.

They rolled their eyes at her.

Sh/S- Please Pinky/Mom.

A- Oh God! Why are you both troubling mom? Yes mom. Pari is just like you.

Anika said to her and Pinky smiled widely.

P- Awwwwwsss my daughters.

Pinky side hugged Anika. Shivaay and Shakti rolled their eyes.

P- You know whats, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I, Pinky Singh Oberoi, disowns yous as my sons.

Pinky said to Shivaay and his eyes widened while Shakti and Anika were controlling their laughs. At the same time, Pari giggled and they all burst into laughter.

Soon it was night, Everyone had their dinner and sitting in the living room.

A- Let's watch a movie. Mom, dad, are you fine with it?

Pinky almost jumped on the sofa.

P- Yes. I'm so exciteds.

Anika smiled widely.