~18~

It was 3 in the morning when Shivaay heard Pari's sobbing. He immediately woke up and saw Anika sleeping peacefully. He slowly got up and looked at Pari, who was sobbing in sleep, maybe she was having a nightmare or something. Shivaay slowly picked her up in his arms and went towards his side.

He lied down on the bed and made Pari sleep on his chest and caressed her back and Pari slept peacefully. Shivaay also drifted into sleep.

Anika also wrapped her arms around him and Pari

Anika also wrapped her arms around him and Pari. They were looking like a perfect small happy family.

It was early morning and Shivika and Pari were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Anika was sleeping due to medicine's effect and Shivaay was sleeping without any senses of environment as he woke up many times last night. On hearing the sound of bell, Anika snuggled more into Shivaay's neck and her lips were almost touching his crook of neck.

Here Rudra and Daksh were standing at the door. Daksh was knocking on Anika's door but it was locked. He saw the lock and got tensed. Rudra was knocking on Shivaay's door but no one was answering the door.

D- Oh No! Where is Anika? She hasn't called me from months and she isn't regular to college also. When I asked Gauri about her she told me that she's busy.

Rudra turned to look at him confused.

R- And who are you telling all this?

Daksh looked at him embarrassed.

D- I... I... Was talking to myself.

R- Oh! So you have this habit also. Great! Well dude, I've same problems with Shivaay. He's kind of doing same things as Anika. And now OmRi are also behaving weird.

D- Do you have any idea that what are they up to?

Rudra shook his head in negative.

R- If someone comes and told me that they went on a honeymoon then that won't be a surprise.

Rudra said while laughing loudly and Daksh's eyes widened.

D- WHAT! NO, I mean they're enemies right?

R- I was just joking, dude. Why is your heart coming out of your mouth?

Rudra said laughing loudly and Daksh chuckled nervously.

Rudra again knocked the door but noone answered the door.

R- Why isn't Shivay opening the door? Wait, I've keys.

He unlocked the door with keys. He was about to enter the apartment when Daksh stopped him.

D- Hey! Can I also come inside? I mean maybe Shivaay knows about Anika as they are neighbors.

R- Sure, but your life is in your hands. Beware!