~16~

Inline comments are compulsory. 😅😅
__________________________________

Shivaay was rushing in and out of his room, showing his outfits to Anika for the party tonight as he was going to a party after long time. While Anika was sitting on the couch, totally bored and Pari was lying on the couch beside her, giggling on seeing Shivaay's antics.

S- How is this?

Shivaay said showing a jacket which had lights on it.

A- What are you? A disco dancer or what? Find something better.

S- Ok. I'll go find something else.

He went inside and came back with a pink jacket and orange pants.

Anika and Pari both scrunched their nose in disgust.

A- Was your taste always so pathetic in clothing or today is special? If you'll wear this, then you'll look like a clown. And by the way, why are you so acting so dumb today? It's not the first time when you're going to a party. Then what's wrong with you, Psycho?

Anika stood up, annoyed with his pathetic choice in clothing.

Shivaay smirked at her and moved close to her.

S- Because I want you to choose my clothes for today as you are the one who is so desperate to send me on a date and find a girl for me.

Shivaay said looking directly into her eyes. Anika lowered her eyes, not able to meet his gaze. Anika stepped back a little and cleared her throat.

A- Umm.. You sit here with Pari. I'll go and choose an outfit for you.

She immediately ran inside his room. After few minutes, she came out with a black tee, jacket and pants in her hands.

She forwarded it to Shivaay. Shivaay took it from her.

A- Wear this. It will look good on you and you'll definitely get a girlfriend at the party.

Anika said ignoring his gaze on her. Shivaay just nodded his head and went to his room to get ready.

Anika looked at Pari who was trying to suck her foot thumb. Anika smiled and kissed her forehead.

A- I love you, my baby.

Pari giggled and Anika's lips covered with a smile.

Suddenly, Shivaay's phone started ringing. Anika avoided it twice but it was continuously ringing so she answered the call. Some girl squealed on the other side of the call and Anika rolled her eyes.

G- OMG! Baby, finally you picked up my call. Remember me? I'm Pam, from Ricky's party. Baby, are you coming to today's party? I'm so excited to see you.

Anika was fuming in anger.

A(thinks) - These b*tches are always ready to pounce on him like he's a piece of meat. Bl**dy dumbos.

G- Baby, are you there?

Pari looked at the phone and made a sound which was hardly understandable. But the girl was  confused that from where the real baby was speaking.

A- Yes b*tch. He's coming to the party.

Before the girl could speak anything, Anika disconnected the call.

Anika just fumed in anger.

After sometime, Shivaay came out of his room, fully dressed for the party.