~3~

Shivaay got ready for the fair. He applied some deodorant and gelled his hair.

He grabbed his phone and locked the main door of his apartment

S(thinks) - Should I knock her door? No... No.. What if she killed me? No.. What are you talking, Shivaay? She is not a murderer. Let's take the risk.

He slowly went towards Anika's apartment and rang the bell. He immediately took some steps back, just to be careful.

After few seconds, Anika opened the door. Shivaay's mouth fell wide open after seeing her.

Anika looked at him with a frown

A- Why are you standing here with your mouth open? Do you want to rent your mouth to some houseflies?

Shivaay immediately closed his mouth.

S- Wo... You are looking....

He then went in his lanes of thoughts.

S- You are looking hot Anika.

Anika angrily glared at him. She immediately went inside the house and brought a red hot tong and kept it on his tongue.

A- Now you will know the real meaning of hot. Hahahhahaha.....

Anika laughed evilly.

Shivaay shouted-NOOOOOOOOOO

Anika shook him and he came out of his thoughts.

A- What happened, psycho? What am I looking?

Shivaay realised that it was his dream. He cleared his throat.

S- Ummm.. I mean you are looking nice.

A- It's nothing new. I always wear these type of clothes.

S- Hmm.. I think we should go. Gauri and Omkara must be waiting for us at the fair.

A- Ya let's go.