~40~

RECAP-

Shivaay and Anika decided to celebrate Pari's 6 month birthday. Shivaay and Anika arranged a party for Pari and Shivaay gifted a snake pendant to Anika as a symbol of eternity and a heart pendant with Angel wings to Pari. Rudra, Gauri and Omkara also entered the party.

Now let's continue.

Shivaay was dancing with Pari in his arms and she was squealing in joy

Shivaay was dancing with Pari in his arms and she was squealing in joy. Rudra was doing his break dance while everyone was laughing at his antics.

Anika was admiring Shivaay and Pari.

P- Shivaay is very good with Pari, right?

Pinky asked Anika and Anika smiled.

A- Yes, maa. I never thought that he'll be able to manage a responsibility of a baby but I won't hesitate to say he is way better than me.

Anika said with a wide smile and Pinky smiled too.

P- Do you love him?

Anika looked at Pinky with widened eyes.

A- What? No? Me?

Anika said while Smiling nervously.

Pinky chuckled at her attempt to lie. She patted Anika's head.

P- Beta, I haven't whitened my hair with dye. I still have a lot of experience, especially in matters of love.

Pinky said with a smile and Anika tucked her hair strand behind her ear nervously.

S- CAKE TIME.

Their conversation was broken by Shivaay's voice.

Anika smiled and took the cake to the living room.

Shivaay made Pari sit on her high chair and Anika kept it on her high chair table.

Before they could say anything, Pari took a fistful of cake and Ate it.