Twenty Nine

His grip on my hand is becoming tighter with every second that's passing. And with our height difference, I am having a hard time matching his strides.

"C-cael, ano ba?!" I called out while I try to break free from his hold.

Hindi siya natinag, ni hindi nga niya ako nilingon. Pagkapasok namin ng elevator, agad naman niyang pinindot ang B2. Then the door closed, I finally gathered the courage to look at him.

He's still holding my laptop and my bag on his right hand, while the other still holds mine in place. He was looking nowhere but the fury was evident in his expression.

"Climente, bitiwan mo nga ako!" Matigas na sabi ko habang muling sinusubukang kumawala sa pagkakahawak niya.

Ilang segundo muna ang lumipas bago niya ako tinignan, "Hindi." He clipped, but his voice was oozing with danger.

I was about to demand freedom for the third time but the lift made the sound and the double doors opened. He didn't waste any chance, he immediately traipsed out of the elevator to a direction which I assume is where he had parked his Porsche.

The silent and dim-lit car park made our footsteps seem to be from giants. I am already catching my breath and near on falling on my butt, as I try to follow him. He really isn't gonna let me go and I know no matter how hard I try to convince him, he's not gonna budge.

The lights of his car flashed when he stood in front of it. He immediately opened the passenger side and shoved me inside. Sa sobrang gulat ko sa ginawa niya hindi ako nakareklamo. Hindi pa ako nakakapag-isip ng tama ay bigla na siyang nasa tabi ko. Inilagay na niya ang susi sa lagayan nito at nag-akmang paandarin ang kotse niya pero hindi niya nagawa nang nabigla siya sa pinagsuntok ko sa braso niya.

"ANO BANG PROBLEMA MO?" Bulyaw ko habang patuloy na humahampas sa matigas niyang braso. Alam ko pagkatapos nito ay mananakit ang mga kamao ko pero wala akong pake. Hindi ko siya hahayaang patakbuhin ang buhay ko na naaayon sa kagustuhan niya.

"Hey. Hey! Stop it! Stop it, Emerald!" He said trying to catch the continuous punches I throw at him.

"Fvck you, Cael! You can't just barged in and try to control me, my life!" I shout at him as I try to retrieve the hands he has successfully trapped in his.

"I am not trying to do that!" He shouted right back. That angered me more. Naiinis na ako sa ugali niyang ito, na sa tuwing napupunta sa ganito ang usapan, pilit niyang iniiba o mas malala iniiwasan niya 'yon.

"Bakit? Bakit mo ginagawa itong ginagawa mo ngayon? Bakit mo ginawa 'yon kay Harris kanina? Bakit ka araw-araw nagpapakita sa unit ko para maghatid ng pagkain? Bakit, Cael? Bakit?" I let my frustration brimmed and flow out like a waterfall. I've been dealing with a lot of things and I can no longer add to it.

I stopped harassing him with physical attacks when he fell silent. He was just ogling at me, his hands still holding mine.

"Punyeta! Sagot!" Hamon ko sa kanya pero hindi pa rin siya sumagot. Kung ano man ang tumatakbo sa isipan niya hindi ko na kayang tanggapin. Inagaw ko ng marahas ang mga kamay ko saka tumitig sa windshield ng sasakyan niya. Saka ko naramdaman ang mga luha kong dumadaloy na pala sa mga pisngi ko. Mabilis kong pinunasan ang mga iyon.

"Hindi kita boyfriend, Cael. 'Wag kang umasta na parang oo." I finally said it. He still hasn't said any word so I was forced to fawn my attention back to him, but when I did his hands immediately moved to cup both my cheeks and before I knew it, his lips was pressed on mine.

All the anger, frustration, protest, and every bad thing I feel about him got washed away with just one taste of his kisses. My hands moved on their on when they found their way to his chest before I gripped on his polo tight.

I let out a moan when his tongue swept up, asking for access which I happily obliged. His right hand slid from my cheek to the back of my head pushing me to him, deepening the hot kiss.

My body all but felt hot and bothered with the way he moved with my mouth, with how his musky, masculine scent filled my lungs, with how sexy his low growls were.

I threw all my belongings to the backseat, not minding if I broke my laptop, before I advanced towards him until he is in between my legs as I astride him.

I again fused my mouth with his as if it is the next thing I needed after oxygen. Our kiss grew hotter and more demanding. I felt his hands roaming on my back until it rested on my ass which he grabbed hard.

I mewled in his mouth as I grow wetter while I dry hump the big bulge that's been poking me against the fabric of his jeans and the material of my undies under my pencil skirt.

"Fvck." I heard him curse. He started removing the buttons of my blouse while I undo his. I suddenly want to feel the heat directly from his skin. I can feel he was becoming eager and impatiently while he tries to remove my buttons in the dark. Then he said, "Papalitan ko na lang 'tong blouse." And before I know it, I heard the sound the buttons made as it flew everywhere in the car when he yanked my blouse open.

I gasped in shock but wasn't given any chance to react because my question turned into a long moan when he freed my breast and suckle on it like a newborn baby. I grabbed his shoulders for support as he feast on my chest all the while pressing his erection hard on my aching core.

"C-cael, no more. I can't wait anymore." I hushed out in a breathy sigh.

He stopped sucking my nipples before he trailed kisses on my neck until he reached the sensitive flesh on the back of my ear. "Condom on the glove compartment." He whispered.

I felt him adjusting the seat while I reached around, not minding if I knock something out, I just need to get to the glove compartment. I opened the drawer harshly and fumbled through the contents until I got a hold of a box. With the dim-lights of the parking area surrounding us, I took it and raised to read the label.

Durex. Comfort XL.

Bingo!

I handed it to him and he chuckled for a bit seeing how eager and aggressive I am to get it now.

"Now, Cael. If you don't blue balls." I warned him.

"Scoot up for a bit, love." He said which I obeyed. He unbuttoned his jeans and fished out his throbbing dick. His throbbing big dick. God, even with the lights this low, I can see how angry and impatient it is for me.

I licked my lips while I stare at his erection. "You can suck me next time, love. Right now I need your pussy surrounding my cock."

He took one condom from the box, ripped it open and swiftly wore it. With my skirt already ridden up, his hands immediately found my wanting, wet pussy. He teased me first while running his finger up and down my slit. I closed my eyes and let out a cry of pleasure.

"Look how wet this pussy for me, love."

"Cael." I moaned.

"That's right, love. Only me." Then he grabbed my head and kissed me with so much intensity I swear it can rock my world. "And, I'll replace this undies too." Then I heard my panty ripping into two.

He didn't give me much room to protest because in one swift thrust, he was already filling me. I cried out before he muffled my noise with his mouth. We stayed immobile for a while before he broke the kiss and whispered, "Ride me, love. Fvcking ride this dick."

That's the last words we both heard until we are both rocking each other's world into an insane oblivion.

--

#MakeUpSexAreTheBest

#Surprise

#ItsGonnaGetWetterThanTheWetSeason