Thirty Nine

"Cael, please......" I moaned as I feel his lips traveling from my thigh to the sweet spot in between my legs. He's been kissing and nipping on every inch of me except in the area I want his mouth on.

It's hard to imagine where his mouth would move to next, especially with the blindfold he asked me to wear; the same cloth I asked him to put on when we went to visit Marcus three months ago.

Kaya wala akong magawa kundi maghintay na lang kung anong susunod niyang gawin lalong-lalo na dahil ayaw niyang tanggalin ko ang piring sa mga mata ko.

"Cael..." I mewled, this time my hand found his head. I gripped on his hair tight.I heard him chuckle before he gave me what I wanted.

He swept his tongue on my core once and I swear tiny blots of energy surged through my entire body making me gasp out a mewl.  can't see what his expression is but I can the cocky smirk appearing on his handsome face.

Without further notice, he latched onto my waiting flesh. He placed both his hands under my ass, pushing me higher to his face all the while pressing his face harder on me. I writhe and wiggle as he sucked and nipped and licked as he pleases.

With every move of his tongue and lips, I can feel myself getting higher and higher. The building spasms threatening to burst out. And he knows it.

"Cael!" I called out, the feeling getting closer as he suckle on my sensitive knob. I grabbed on the headboard hard as if my life depended on it.

It wasn't enough for him though, because he suddenly inserted two fingers inside me. He moved them in a very frantic pace as his mouth continued working me. The feeling was consuming me as I abandoned myself into the sweet euphoria his taking me to. He sucked harder, finger-fucked me faster and before I knew it  came hard while shouting his name.

I feel limp and powerless as I shiver when the ends of my orgasms hit me. I removed my blindfold and had a hard time adjusting to the light before my vision cleared. I looked at the love of my life, still in between my legs, busy cleaning me with his tongue.

"You taste so sweet. So addicting." He murmured.

WIth my cheeks all flushed, my eyes dilated from the mind blowing orgasm, and my heart rapidly thumping on my chest, I crooked my finger at him and spoke, "I want more."

An evil smile crept on his lips before he hovered his body on me. I looked down and saw how hard and ready his dick is for me. He lazily encircled his hand on his shaft and started to work himself off while maintaining eye contact. He knows it turns me on when he plays with himself!

A growl escaped his mouth and that's all I needed. I felt my body all primed and ready for him.

I swatted his hand away and did the handjob myself. His eyes shut on their own when I increased the movements of my hand. I don't know why I'm still putting us in this misery when all I want is his dick buried balls deep inside me.

I gave him a few more pumps when he peeled my hands of him. He gave me a sweet kiss before he muttered against my lips.

"I'm gonna take you now, meine. I'm going to take you hard that you'll feel me inside you for days."

I am still savouring the promise he just said when he unceremoniously thrust inside me.

I let out a half yelp, half moan, when his dick stretched my insides. I'll never ever get use to how big he is. He gave me a few seconds to adjust before he started moving in and out of me.

At first, he was impaling himself at me in a  slow and sensual rhythm that got me curling my toes. But when the feeling became inadequate for him, he started moving faster, harder, deeper, and hungrier.