6.

Daniel's POV

"Wow! This is amazing." Maddie squeals as she spins walking on the wood while on her tiptoes. She's happy. So happy. I wish I could make her feel that again. She snapped at me earlier and honestly it had nothing to do with the fans or people around us. It had to do with how I feel about us. Well more about me. I just had to make up an excuse. She hasn't talked to me since then. I'm scared that I ruined it all.

She holds her shirt in her hands and pulling her luggage behind her while doing another three sixty and smiling. She's been so happy since she talked to that lady with the blonde hair.

They were chatting while I took a few photos with fans. I wish I could know what she was thinking. I wish...damn I sound pathetic. I look at the hut that is connected and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is...

"Boys get the side with the slide!" I run past Maddie and watch her mouth form an o as she chases after me, trying to beat me there. God, she's so adorable.

We both drop our luggage on the first floor running still up to the top where the slide is. Maddie is faster and makes it up there before I do but I quickly grab her by the waist and push her to the start of the slide without realizing anything.

"No, don't you even start!" She screams and I laugh as her foot gets wet with the water that flows along the slide.

"Daniel! I swear to-

Oh fuck.

Blue overtakes me as I rise back up and Maddie floats along the top really close to me. I feel her nose graze closer to mine, as she pushes on my shoulders and with her full strength. I don't move very much but I smile as she laughs.

"I

"I...you are, so..." she doesn't have any words for me which makes me chuckle once she splashed water at me. I feel her get closer sticking all her hair in the water as I watch.

Sometimes it only takes a second to get from cute to hot but Maddie is just beautiful either way. She comes back up and looks at me then her eyes flicker behind me.

"Oh my god!" She swims and wraps her legs and arms around me and I feel hot. That flame that we used to have...only a small layer of wet fabric keeping the most of it apart.

"What?" I ask her and turn around holding the back of her thighs that are still wrapped around my body. Still seeing nothing I turn back to face her. She is looking behind me again so I swim farther away from the slide and lay her on the wood dock, me between her legs.

"There was a jellyfish and a stingray." She says as soon as I let go.

"Scaredy-cat! Exactly why the boys should get that side!" I exclaim as I place both of my palms on either side of the dock behind her thighs.

This position. God this position. Where she first kissed me, or well I kissed her. Those were the days...and now there are no sunny times all it is, is rainy and blue.