51.

Maddie's POV

He's off limits.

I've been repeating those three words the whole time as I have people crowding around me either touching up my hair curling it, or fixing and doing my makeup.

I've been staring at my phone as well typing it out in notes. I've done it fifty seven times and just as I'm about to do another a woman cuts me off as she begins to speak.

My head turns to the black haired women and they soon find their way to the dress behind her. It looks stunning, wonderful, beautiful. The satin fabric flowing at where the hip is. The chest pieces rising towards the arm holes and how they hang over the shoulder, creating a v in the middle.

It's amazing, delicate, showy in a good way but theres only thing that bothers me...it's the color...

It's red.

I love the color red and it matches my skin tone perfectly but

I love the color red and it matches my skin tone perfectly but...Daniel goes a bit crazy when he sees me in red....

"I, love you." He pecks my lips pushing ups both into the dressing room.

"What do you think you're doing?" I question as he sits himself on a stool where the rest of the sets are.

"Watching you."

Fuck. Daniel is gonna watch me get undressed and strip down multiple times. He's gonna end up fucking me right here then somewhere else.

"Which piece?" I ask and he hands me the red one.

"You sure?" I ask him, looking at the bulge growing in his pants. He nods and eye fucks me as I begin to undress in front of him.

He watches as I slip both of my arms out of the pink shoulder seems. His bottom lip rolls into his mouth once's I'm fully naked. I reach out for red and he curses as he hands it over.

I look at it before getting in. I pull the bottoms up. They are matted red that has many stripes covering my sides and front. I slip into the top which has a strand of matted red that chokes my neck. Daniel passes me the red tights that ride up to my thigh that joins to the clip of the panties strings. I attach and turn around, my back facing Daniel.

"Tie the back please?" I look at myself in the mirror as Daniel stands up. I push my hair and hold it out of the way. He finishes my top and his fingers slowly graze to where my ass is. His fingers slip through going past my entrance and I gasp and flinch turning around.

"Daniel! Later, in the car." I tell him but he shakes his head. There is no way we are going to do this in a stall.

Or my prom dress during senior year when he went with me to go get it since he wanted to spend time with me before he left to go back to LA...

"This one?" I look at the red fabric holding it up in the light feeling the silk fabric slip against my hands. "I don't know it looks like it's a little too much." I pull the hanger down so Daniel can see my face.