78. pt 2

Maddie's POV

It's 3 a.m.

I'm in the bed alone. And just woke up. The whole bus is quiet except for what I hear going on in the back. It's Daniel's voice and he seems as if he is recording more music and making beats.

I peel the curtain back of Daniel's bunk and grab my phone off the edge of the bed, sliding it into the pocket of his green sweatshirt on me. I walk my way to the back waiting at the door until I hear the sounds turn off.

I pull it back and push it closed, locking it as Daniels eyes connect to mine when I turn around. I rub my tired eyes getting used to the blue light and colors changing in this room hanging around the wall.

I journey farther to sit on the couch besides Daniel as I rest my legs out placing my feet in his lap, resting my head on the arm rest.

We stare at each other in complete silence. It's like us being eye to eye and knowing this is real. We are together and it isn't just a dream or fake. His blue eyes. Ocean like right now. Deep in the depths. A sapphire type of tone.

"Come here," he interrupts the silence and I crawl my way to him and when I'm close enough he's dragging me on top of him as he lays fully out with me on top of him.

"This is giving me déjà vu," I breathe wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What do you mean?" He questions pushing a strand of my hair back that fell out of my low messy bun when I was asleep.

The only thing I feel around me is something hot. Really hot. I'm burning and sweating. Whatever I'm on top of is killing me.

I really don't wanna open my eyes but I feel as if I don't I wont know what I'm missing. I peel one eye open and look down.

I see braid hair and feel like I'm moving up and down really slowly. I peel open my other eye and finally realize who I'm crushing.

"Oh my god." I say really loud. Our legs are tangled and I'm on his chest.

"Ah!" I scream falling off of the couch.

"Gosh are you okay?" Daniel sits up from his position on the couch.

I take in a long deep breath and look at the ceiling then at him. "Yep, yep I'm good."

"Nothing-

"Are you thinking about that first time we fell asleep together on the couch at Jack's house?" He cuts me off and I just nod pressing my finger against his lips.

"Everyone's asleep, we need to be quiet," I shush him and press my lips against his softly keeping the moment at bay so next thing you know we aren't ripping each other's clothes off.

"As if that's what I've been doing for the last two hours," he rolls his eyes but he's right. He's been making music and having fun...leaving me asleep and unbothered.

Now I'm getting second thoughts.

Is he only out here not to be with me? Uggh maybe I'm just crazy. Yeah I'm just crazy he's in love with me...so I think. He hasn't broken this off...yet.

Yeah I'm just crazy.

"Hey," he pauses taking my hand in his and making me look at him as he bends down to get into my view, "what's on your mind?"

"You love me right?" It's a stupid question but I had to ask. From where Daniel's head is ducking down below he rushes his face to smash against mine, his lips attacking my own and his hands finding their way tangled in my hair, clutching my jaw.