57.

Daniel's POV

"What do you plan on doing today?" Maddie asks me as I shake my wet hair and wrap a teal coral blue towel around my waist.

"Maybe just taking a couple of pictures with the rest of the boys and taking someone out on a date." I smile watching her bend over-drying her hair with a towel, another one wrapped around her body.

She flips back upward and the sensation of seeing her wet hair hits me. God I love it. Makes her look so fucking hot, I could-

"That sounds nice. What time is your date?" She cuts off my wildest thoughts and I turn to the mirror fixing and brushing my hair to the side, trying to dry it as quick as possible. I wonder if she likes my hair wet in the same way I like hers.

"Around five thirty to nighttime. There's a place I can't wait to take her to." I smirk think of the exact place and how gorgeous it is when you see it. Beautiful sunsets colors ranging from purple to pink and sometimes orange and yellow.

"That's a long date Seavey." She smiles still playing as she makes her way over to the sink and washes her hand with the bar of soap.

"Well, why did you want to know the time?" I ask putting my finger on my chin playing dumb as her eyes connect with mine through the mirror.

"Because I plan on crashing it." She says as she joins me by the mirror, examining her face all the makeup smudged against her face as she tries to get it off with water. She slowly becomes annoyed so I start to do what I do best.

Tease.

"You look cute Maddie." I smile at her as she turns to me.

Placing a hand on her hip, "it looks like both my eyes got all bloody like I fell on the road face first." She sasses making me laugh as I open the cabinet and reach for the makeup wipes from my stylist last night.

"Here," I say taking a wipe out as I reach out to her pulling her to me then plopping her down on the counter as I find my way in between her legs.

After wiping the majority of her face I throw the wipe into the trash can turning back around facing Maddie as she smiles looking at me.

My hands trace up the back of her thighs grabbing onto the teal towel and wrapping her legs around me. She begins to laugh when I plop her down on the bed and turn to my suitcase.

"Hmm, what should I put on you?"

Nothing...nothing at all.

I shake the dirty thoughts from my head grabbing a black seeing things off white shirt and throw it to her.

"Put that on please." I look at her and she nods as I turn back around still wanting to give her privacy just in case of moving too fast.

I watch as Maddie hops up out of the bed to grab her underwear in the bathroom. It's tempting to watch her slide them up but I stop myself grabbing a t-shirt and throwing it over my wet body.

I grab some boxers and black jeans, pulling them up my legs as I turn around and Maddie walks out of the bathroom, my shirt a bit above her knees.

"You're staring." She points me out and I smile aggravatingly as I pull her to me reaching out to her with my arms.

"I don't care if I'm staring, you're beautiful."

Maddie's POV

It's been maybe two hours since I got back to my room in the hotel. I insisted I'd give Daniel his shirt back then and there and he said that if I did that things would leave off else where.