58.

Austin's POV

"Fuck. What are we gonna do now boss?" Kevin shoves his phone in my face, showing me the exact same photo and videos I've seen in the last hour.

"Get the fuck out of my space and for once leave me alone right now. I need to think." The sensation of the alcohol burning my throat is one to die for. Feeling my veins tingle with in me rippling at something there that once was awake two years ago.

These stupid videos from fans of Maddie and Daniel last night. These stupid photos of him carrying her. What a mother fucker.

We're here to complete a mission. A good damn one to ruin Daniel's reputation. He stole something that should only be mine...the only problem is she's getting in the way. I can't have her near him.

She's mine.

Mine in punishment and mission. Completing is what I need. She'll be mine. People get in the way all the time.

Like Brady.

He got in the way so I do the unthinkable...

I killed him.

I'll do anything I need to do so Maddie can be all mine. No worries in the dirty work industry. I'll destroy Daniel.

Brady was easy and lucky for me I have seven other guys who are willing to help me. Punishing Daniel is just want I need.

To feel him grow red. Get mad at me. Try all he wants but he can't do anything.

Not a single thing.

I'm untouchable...

Maddie's POV

"It's lovely Daniel." I say smiling looking at the beautiful sight in front of me.

"It was worth the hour drive

"It was worth the hour drive." He says tracing his hand over mine locking them together and turning his face, his eyes gazing into mine.

"I hope you'll let me get lost in your forest and walk on the path."

"I hope you'll let me swim in your ocean and surf the blue clear waves."

He pressed our lips together sealing the perfect memory and keeping it there. His top and bottom lip clamp down onto my top one, his tongue licking across the bottom one making my heart race.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, it drives me mad. This shirt on you too, you have no idea how many things I want to do to you." He says which I can only moan in response accidentally. I clamp my thighs together creating friction in a spot only he can please.

"Tell me then," I say trying to be in complete control wanting to let this feeling inside me vanish in pleasure, "i dare you."

Daniel's eyes widen at my sudden dominate words but then he smirks unbuckling his seat and reclining the chair as I do the same sitting across from him as he watches me.

"I wanna see you. Wanna rip my shirt off of you and kiss every single part of your body, watching you shudder underneath me." He says making me whine as I can't believe myself when I begin to rub circles on my thigh.

"I wanna cup your heat and pump my fingers up inside you. Watch your wetness coat them as they go in and out of you. Wanna touch you and please you so badly baby." He continues to talk completely trying to hide the bulge in his pants while I become the complete opposite of him.

I start by moving my hand to my heat, palming and rubbing my heat against the black fabric of my shorts. Going in circles hearing him continue as I can't take it much longer.

"I wanna taste you. Do you so fucking dirty Maddie. Lick all the way up that pretty cunt of yours angel." He groans watching me as I slip my hand into my pants finally rubbing at this ache within me as he whines and moans watching me.

"Touching yourself in front of me holy fuck what a blessing." He says as he unbuttons his jeans and pulls his boxers down letting his erection spring free into his hand. He begins to pump his length slowly driving my mind insane while I watch.

My left hand ranges up to the bottom hem of my shirt pulling it up and slipping under palming my breast as Daniel moans at the image.

"F-Fuck." I stutter as I begin to pull my pants down showing the full open image of me touching myself. I pushing my index finger inside me, then pulling back out pushing my middle finger in too the next time.

"Holy shit Maddison. You're so-so fucking h-hot." Daniel says as my eyes glue onto his dick that has pre-cum spilling out on the head.

My head rolls back as my fingers coat in all my arousal at my entrance as I rub again. The feeling soon loosens and so does Daniel's as we both catch our breathes stilling thinking about the sight of us touching ourselves in front of each other.

Now practically begging to be closer to each other I fall over to Daniel laying next to him and closing my eyes.

"So fucking beautiful baby. One hot fucking mess what a babe." He says laying down beside me kissing my cheek as he pulls his pants up and pulls mine on myself too.

"Come on lets get back to the hotel,"

Ace's POV

"...Hello?" I pick up the phone that's slightly ringing and his voice is enough for me to smirk at how he speaks. Never in a million years would I think this would happen.

The sensation of a few years ago runs through my mind. The bar. The alcohol. The cigarettes. Getting high, drunk, having sex.

Feeling numb...feeling untouchable...

"Ace, hi, if it's okay with you I'd like to talk to my sister." He says through the phone as I reply with a quick yes and hold the phone against my chest as I call out to her.

"Addie! Someone wants to talk to you...your brother...Austin."

a/n

and i mf oop-

imma just leave this hereeee

till the next

xx

h