73.

Maddie's POV

"Hey Maddie you should try on this music gear for going out on stage," Jack says as Zach basically wraps the earpiece around my neck shoving it in my ears.

"Those are Daniel's," He smiles and I roll my eyes. Daniel had gone out back to the building where he left his phone when he was doing meet and greet. We are already at the Arkansas show on July 26th and he looks so damn good.

He was wearing a vertical striped t-shirt with the buttons undone so you can see his white undershirt. He was wearing black jeans with his white vans and I can't help myself every time I look at that outfit on him. It does things to me.

"Here's Corbyn's microphone, hopefully, he won't mind." Zach says as Jack smirks behind him. It is six forty five, meaning Eben should be going on soon. I really want to go find Daniel and the thought of being and seeming needy doesn't feel right or normal. It kind of makes me feel weak.

"I'm gonna go find-

"You need your shoes don't you?" Jack asks and Zach stiffles a laugh as I turn to them. There is no way I'm walking on the road without any shoes and just some pink socks on like a weirdo.

"What did you guys do with my shoes?!" I ask concerning and scared as I look at them and hold the microphone down.

I look out to the stage where my shoes are, right there in the very middle of the stage and there is a wooden stool along with a stand...for a microphone.

"What the hell did you two do!" I say throwing my hands in the air almost dropping the microphone but keep it clutched in my hand, tightening my grip against it keeping me from slapping both of those boys.

"Fucking Jachary..." I mumble into the microphone by accident and walk out on stage slowly as the crowd smiles cheering slightly once they realize it's me.

I chuckle lightly to myself and sit on the floor setting the microphone down on the floor beside me as I put my left foot into my shoe tying it as I look at the crowd blushing.