72.

Maddie's POV

tuesday...

daniboy: wish you were here (;

daniboy: all the naughty things i wanna do with you

daniboy: fuck i kissed you

daniboy: missed*

daniboy: fuck i wish i kissed you

wednesday...

daniboy: text me back babygirl

daniboy: i miss you

thursday...

daniboy: i went to ur house

daniboy: slept in ur bed

daniboy: used ur shampoo

daniboy: goddamn i miss u

daniboy: on my way to the airport call me when you land!

I'm on the plane right now. On the way back and haven't read a single thing on my phone since last week when I left.

Daniel's texts have changed over the entire week when I was gone and I can't help but reply to tell him I'm okay and can't wait to see him.

I brought a the most of my things since by the time I get to the airport we are all piling into the tour bus. I'm excited and incredibly nervous for all the things people and fans are gonna say about it.

I forgot to mention I took Mia with me to New York. Neither Daniel or I can take her on tour or watch her so she is stay in New York.

While having a nice photo shoot in New York I got to meet more people. Austin brought some of his friends over including one that I've known for the most of my life.

Ace.

It was weird to see him again but nice feelings and he looks better then ever. Addie is apparently doing well too. I should probably text her sometime.

Austin also introduced me to Kevin and Josh, two others who are insanely obsessed with each other. Very open about the sexuality.

It reminds me of Timothee. He seems so scared every time I get to New York for some reason. It is like he's trying to hide something from me and he avoids me at all times.

We had good times and conversations but it is so weird now. He never makes eye contact with me and his boyfriend Hunter isn't as loud as he used to be.

He doesn't talk but tells me to switch up poses for the modeling in front of his black camera. It is weird the two of them. Austin seems to smile a lot, along with his friends every time I talk to them.

Even when I left they were all sad. Except for Timothee and Hunter...they just sighed. Like they were relieved or something. I couldn't really tell over my excited ness for tour and getting to see my boyfriend again.

My whole week in the city I was busy. Always working my ass off and getting pounds of makeup on my face.

 Always working my ass off and getting pounds of makeup on my face