80. pt 7

Maddie's POV

"Where should I start with you lovebird?" Ace growls in my ear, "maybe at your favorite spot." He takes a long look at Daniel before pressing his lips against the part where my ear joins my face. I don't give him any satisfaction though. My mouth is closed, as much as Austin will try to pry it open with his tongue I will not allow anything.

I look down at seeing Austin undoing his belt and I look up. I know I've had sex with him before but I was drunk and it was wrong. I was mad at Daniel and we were broken up so technically-

God, what the fuck am I saying trying to make this not sound bad? This sounds like shit. I'm getting raped.

My mouth falls open at the realization.

I'm getting raped.

I- 'm...

My vision grows hazy again and I think it is from the wine earlier at dinner. Or it could just be blurry because of my tears vision.

I wish it could stop.

Daniel's POV

She looks so hopeless. Timothee has his knife pressed against my neck so if I move I risk killing myself. They haven't done anything that makes me wanna tip-off of these ropes and chains.

Mostly role-play, small kisses and teasing up and down her sides. The only thing holding me together is that ring.

How can something like that hold so much power? It isn't the ring it is my love for her and the way she returns it. I flicker my eyes down to the watch on my hand and notice the time.

God, I'm supposed to be performing in two minutes. I let my eyes close but I feel a slap against my face.

"Hey, pretty boy who said you got to close them blue eyes?" Addie's cold words send pain through my heart just like the heat from her hand touching my cheek.

I wish it could stop.

Zach's POV

"Zach what the fuck! In one minute we are supposed to be on that stage where the hell are you and Daniel?" Corbyn yells through the phone and I can hear something in the background fall.

"Zach! You get your ass back over here now!" Jack's voice is now on the line.

"...Yeah, Umm...no." I hang up as the location on the car still has two minutes left on it. Haylee has been leaving me text messages saying she will arrive in five minutes there with her dad.

I decide to turn on the radio as I stop at another red light. A girl looks at me from her car in the passenger seat and I send her a toothy grin and a wink, followed by my laugh before I hit the gas pedal.

"Breaking news has it why don't we stars Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey are missing their show in NewYork-

"Oh no, you don't news radio station lady! We are going to make it maybe with a twenty-minute delay! Shut your pie hole and let's hope we won't need to make that banana pie."

My mind is running with thoughts of Daniel and Maddie?

Oh no...I swear to god if he is proposing to her right now. Come on boy pick a better time dickhead.

That adds another banana to the three hundred sixty-nine of them.

I pull up-