24.

It's been a couple of days since the night where Daniel and I fell asleep over the phone. I didn't really know if he was actually sleeping. I mean he sent me a video this morning of me snoring. Goodness, he's always catching me at my worst. The wedding is in a couple of days and my period is supposed to end by then...hopefully. I mean that's what my app says.

I've been cleaning my apartment recently, and I've been thinking of moving. College starts again soon, stupid transferring schools takes to long to sent me up.

The email said two weeks but who knows, it's already been three and they said they would giving me a heads up email right before the first day. I also got a Sorry letter for how off task they've been with setting my account up.

Daniel isn't here and I've been spending the most of my time on my own, considering Harley's been on a boat living the suite life with his 'boo' Gianna he calls her.

Timothee's been texting me and calling me to which I ignore and talked to Daniel on the phone about our conversation on the plane.

Apparently he's into some guy and doesn't want to mess it up. He said he needs 'my' help to be nice and better towards the dude. Daniel took it a lot more seriously then I did about it.

He comes back in a few hours and I hate saying it but I did miss him. He sent me a photo of him on a weird skate board thing that scared the shit outta of me to be honest. I thought he was gonna fall and break something.

He also called me earlier today and had to leave quickly saying he'd call me back as soon as he got the chance. I just nodded since I had to go to my office room in my apartment to clean up.

There a bunch of files of all the photographs I've taken. They're separated into Polaroid photos and places. Also if it's of a person or specific animal, or plant.

Right now some of them are at my desk in a yellow folder that I have to sort through. I took many at Hawaii and in Bora Bora.

As two hours pass of me filing and cleaning my desk there a knock at my door. I feel like screaming at it but I decide to walk over and open it slowly so I can peek my eye out a one twenty sixth of my body.

"Hi," his soft voice is enough for me to swing the door open and slowly move my hands around his neck. I have a cramp right now that's aching in my stomach even more when Daniel lifts me, pulling his luggage from behind him and into my apartment.

"Barging into my place I see?" I say hugging him tighter when he sets me down on the cold granite table top.

"Mhmmmm you love it," he pushes his lips to mine wasting no time when he pushes his tongue into my mouth, the drags out only to pull me back in. It's a passionate kiss, swirling together in the taste of our mother when our lips mold together.

"I missed you," He exaggerates when he says you and my heart flutters in my chest as I pull him into another hug.

"The wedding is in a couple days and I have to go get my dress from Gabbie," I say thinking about the dress at the store that I almost bought until Jack changed his mind and said he would get dresses.

"Can I come? Can't ever turn down seeing you in a dress pretty girl." He wiggles his nose up to mine crinkling his face when I run my hands through his hair.

"I don't know you might have to ask if you can see them. I don't know if Gabbie will let you come in."

"I better get to come in," he pecks my lips quickly dragging out quickly to look at my face. He looks down at my sweatshirts to which he smiles at knowing that it's his but then he shakes his head.