65.

Maddie's POV

"Mmm, fucking love the way your body reacts to me," Daniel coos at me while twisting a strand of my hair through his index and middle finger, "so fucking hot," he says his bulge in his pants feeling against the fabric of my underwear.

I only moan in response when I feel his lips move lower biting onto my neck and leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to my collarbone then back up to my earlobe.

My heat grows more and more wet for him when his fingers sliding up and down my arms creating goosebumps on my skin and my breathing to rise.

I begin to push my core against his as he moans into our make out session biting my lip when he can.

"Please touch me," I whine, breathing into his mouth as he pushes his leg into between mine while I grind against his.

"Fucking shit," he moans as kisses my lips, "can't get fucking enough of you," my heat is dying from his dirty mouth when his hand grips onto the back of my thigh, pushing me against the wall.

"So fucking wet, so fucking ready for me," I moan at his words when his fingertips run over my entrance pushing a finger in.

"Shit," I look up rolling my eyes in pleasure.

"Wake up Maddie, we're going out for breakfast," my dad shrugs my shoulder as I turn from my spot on the couch yawning and stretching as I head to my old room.

I grab a lavender color sweater and some distressed blue jeans. I head into the bathroom looking at my terrible face.

My puffy eyes and my cheeks so red, hot flesh. Fuck, I look like a disaster. I'm a mess, I can't go out looking like this.

Maybe instead of going out I can convince my dad that we can stay here and cook breakfast. I apply some mascara to my eyes trying to make the brown brighter, then I trot my way down stairs putting my hands in my pockets.

"Dad-

That's when it happened. A man in all black emerged from the front door bursting through it and turns to me.

He begins to head towards me and I run up stairs hearing my dad, watching through the metal bars of the balcony.

I try to cover my eyes but I can't I need to make sure he's okay. I watch as they move into the kitchen and I feel myself scream when the guy picks up the kitchen knife on the counter.

"Dad!" I yell as the man begins to do the unspeakable and I find myself looking away but at them at the same time.

I try to keep my eyes on my dad and his eyes while the trace down to where the guy has stabbed him and I feel my stomach flip at the sight.

"Maddie," my Dad whispers still extremely audible as it's the only thing I can hear other than the door getting pushed back open again.

I rush over to my dad quickly while the black figure heads to the door. When my eyes connect to his wound my hand is snatched in his as he makes my watering eyes lock onto his.

"Maddie," he pauses, "this isn't how I'd though we would hangout after you finished college," he says and I bite my lip, trying to hide the chuckle and urge to laugh within me.

When I hear a thud coming from my right ear I turn and see the guy on the floor from whoever pushed the door open and I turn to see Daniel's bloodshot eyes.

"What the hell!" Daniel says turning to me and my dad as he turns back to the guy punching him repeatedly as I turn back to my dad overhearing some of Daniel's words to the point where my eyes keep flinching towards him.