26.

"Maddie? Can't we just skip the wedding?" Daniel says walking into the bathroom tying his bow tie and I open my mouth.

"We're going whether you like it or not. You don't have to go but I'm going and Harley's going so?" I say applying more mascara to my eyes as I pat the lavender eye shadow to my eyes as well.

"Harley?" Daniel tilts his head to the side looking at me through the mirror. We haven't actually talked about Harley. Yesterday we just spent the day binging season two of stranger things and Daniel going to the studio while I cleaned up the rest of my office.

"My cousin, plus one. Don't worry he really likes you even though sometimes he's said that he wanted to kick your ass but who knows what might happen?" I say trying to braid this one part of my hair I can't see.

"Here lemme help." Daniel bites his tongue as he weaves through the braid, "tie?" He asks putting his hand out.

I hand one over biting my lip. "Surprised you still know how to braid Seavey," I say turning around and running my hands down the dress flattening the part right below my waist.

"Mhmm," he nods looking at me and rubbing his hands together.

"What now?" I say bending backwards against the counter putting my hands on my hips.

"You look like a full course meal." Daniel chuckles grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

He heads to the kitchen to grab my keys while I grab my pocketbook on the bed and head out the door after him. He insisted we take his car instead so the Tesla it is.

His car is really nice and I'm so glad I'm not on my period anymore. That means no leaking on the seat and being free all over again.

Feels good.

"Hey wake up," Daniel pushes my shoulder and unbuckles my seat as I stare at him. I make out a stretching sound to which he replies I can sleep on the way home.

We make our way into the winery which looks beautiful as ever. We came earlier than usual to run over what's gonna happen and to help the bride and groom get ready.

I hold Daniel's hand as we finally make it to the large room, where tables are set up. My phone rings and I pick it up.

Harley: Sorry can't make it! Gianna and I are stuck on the boat for another week apparently but enjoy it with Daniel ;)

I smile at the screen and then put my phone back in my pocket. Daniel looking at me concerned I just nod at him assuring everything's okay.

There's two doors one for bridesmaids and one for best mates. Honestly, I feel like I should be going into the best mates room...I am friends with Jack more than Gabbie but that's okay.

"See you later Seavey," I say and he pulls me by the dip in my back closer to him. My face is right in front of his once he pushes his lips slowly on mine.

"Later babe." He says probably, totally regretting the nickname and how his thoughts are running through his mind right now. As soon as I open the door the smell of nail polish and hairspray is clogging into my system.

"Woah, what's happening in here?" I say finally people coming into view. Gabbie looks beautiful along with the other girls I probably look stupid.

"Getting ready, you already look like you're on good shit," Haylee compliments, well I think she did. She's doing Tate's eyeshadow while Christina is nowhere to be seen. Gabbie's getting her hair fixed up by different ladies, that I have no idea who they are but I have a feeling one of them is Gabbie's mum.