41.

Maddie's POV

It's been a week. One full fucking week without him or anyone. Daniel and the boys are in Japan for another week, Harley is spending his time with Gianna trying to man up and marry her, Haylee has an internship somewhere in California, Christina's in New York and Gabbie's spending time with her family and newborn.

Me...what have I been doing this whole week?

Becoming someone I'm not. Becoming something out of my comfort zone. It makes me tingle, It makes me smile, but most importantly it makes me forget about him.

Becoming a model wasn't even on my list of a career or job I could pull off. I never thought I could do it. Never had the body, or face. I was always too skinny and would eat unhealthy things. My sleep hours would always be messed up...but they didn't think so.

They as in the new company I work for. I also found out Hunter is a lot more popular than I thought with 1.3million followers on Instagram along with his company at 1.8million followers.

I guess I just never thought he was that big since when you look at it, the models get more attention than the photographers.

I've added Hunter into my phone and we've been talking about heading to the studio in New York and creating a profile for myself as a model if I'm up for it.

He said we would leave on Saturday and stay there for about two weeks then head back to LA for a surprise that I have no idea about.

Currently, right now it is Thursday and I need to reply with an answer now to Hunter if I'm ready for a step like this. It's insane. All life-changing within seconds.

My phone rings on the island kitchen counter as I flip it over to see Zach's face-time-ing me. I set my phone up against my water bottle as I continue to eat the bowl of fruit in front of me and answer the call.

"Hey Za-

"Maddie, guess where we are! We are in the coolest place ever. LOOK AT THIS LIKE WHAT THE HECK!" Zach cuts me off flipping the camera around showing me all the colorful lights and I realize it's a place I remember doing a project on.

"You're in Yayoi Kusama?" I ask looking at the lights glow and switch to a darker blue and purple with red and yellow specks all over.

"Yeah it's really beautiful," Zach pause still looking around breathtakingly at everything, "Daniel said it reminds him of you and how colorful you can be when everyone around you isn't, how bright and magical you are," Zach says making my eyes sp...

"Yeah it's really beautiful," Zach pause still looking around breathtakingly at everything, "Daniel said it reminds him of you and how colorful you can be when everyone around you isn't, how bright and magical you are," Zach says making my eyes sparkle with a bit of saltwater as I take a bite of pineapple and nod as Zach flips the camera around.

"All fruits this time? You mix of banana, grapefruit, strawberry, and kiwi?" Zach says making me laugh as I take a sip of my water.

"What's kiwi stand for?" I ask setting the clear cylinder glass down back on the granite countertop.

"Happy," Zach smiles and I smile as he shows me Corbyn, Jonah and Jack debating on whether or not I wanna say hi to Daniel which I reply with a small shake of my head side to side as Zach nods telling me that's okay.